• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Facts. But I don't pretend to be able to convince liberals, for whom facts are just roadblocks to their impossible agenda.

mess.jpg

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    Hey I have friends in Facebook too. Just a quick question though. What three countries are we at war with? Is it the President's job to write the budget?

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Facts. But I don't pretend to be able to convince liberals, for whom facts are just roadblocks to their impossible agenda.

mess.jpg

Yeah, but remember it is all Bush's fault and it will be until at least 2016, maybe longer if we don't change who is running this country. :):

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Hey I have friends in Facebook too. Just a quick question though. What three countries are we at war with? Is it the President's job to write the budget?

He is to initiate and end the process...the Alpha and Omega, if you will...and I'm sure you will.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Even if that were true, you still didn't answer what three wars we're in right now.

I don't recall bringing up anything about wars. The post above, in response to your question about the budget, was my first in the thread.

I apologize for confusing you by not editing your post down to the pertinent segment.

I'll avoid being so reckless in the future.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Even if that were true, you still didn't answer what three wars we're in right now.

The only 3 I can think of are Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya and we are not necessarily "in" them any more.
    Of course you could consider the "Drone Wars" against terrorists as well.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    There are actually more than three wars this administration is actively engaged in, against: the Constitution; the American people; Judea-Christian morality and the principles that this country was founded on; common sense; anyone who disagrees with its viewpoint; history; reality; veterans; duly-passed laws that do not fit its agenda; and all those overseas shooting wars in Muslim Hell-holes. And a myriad of others that I am forgetting right now.

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    The only 3 I can think of are Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya and we are not necessarily "in" them any more.
    Of course you could consider the "Drone Wars" against terrorists as well.

Wasn't it the President that pulled us out of Iraq? And has put plans in place to pull out of Afghanistan? Must have missed the news when we declared war on Libya.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Wasn't it the President that pulled us out of Iraq? And has put plans in place to pull out of Afghanistan? Must have missed the news when we declared war on Libya.

We are out of Iraq? Probably like we were out of RVN in 1972.

Plans to pull out of Afghanistan? Don't want to rush things, he's only had 5 years to shut that down.

As for War #3, how soon they forget the "red line" saber-rattling in Syria and all the assistance we're back-dooring. Libya? Not so much.

And let us not forget the new commitment to the Pacific to fight China. Future fun and games there. I'm wondering if there has ever been an example of debtor and creditor nations going toe-to-toe militarily? Just wait 'til China cashes in the US paper and cuts off the supplies of rare earths.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    There are actually more than three wars this administration is actively engaged in, against: the Constitution; the American people; Judea-Christian morality and the principles that this country was founded on; common sense; anyone who disagrees with its viewpoint; history; reality; veterans; duly-passed laws that do not fit its agenda; and all those overseas shooting wars in Muslim Hell-holes. And a myriad of others that I am forgetting right now.

Agree!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    in the grand scheme of things, China can't **** with us at all, we essentially float their economy... and they know it.

Assuming they get access to and develop either East or South China Sea oil, we're heading for problems.

And China isn't floating our profligate consumerism? Erm, okay.

Top Bottom