• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    A backhanded way of saying Springfield owners are stupid? Seriously, what's the point of having a great resource like this online community if its just going to fill up with a**h***s who can't get past their own brand prejudices? This is exactly the kind of thing that destroys online communities. I certainly hope that wasn't the intention because right now I'm feeling pretty insulted but I'm also aware that online is the least effective method of communication and I may be mis-reading the comment.

This is what is going on. It is hard to infer tone and emotion when reading without cues to the reader. Which is why INGO usually puts sarcasm in purple text. I never meant to insult or offend anyone by starting that joke. Simple jokes taken out of context can be insulting though and I apologize. I couldn't possibly believe Springfield owners are stupid, because I own or have own several Springfield products. All have been or are fantastic pieces for the money. The XDm is just not a platform that ever caught my interest, but I am glad it works well for you. The video I posted of Hickok45 shooting both the XDm and P-09 back to back is a very good example of how both platforms compare and contrast. He has high praises for both and I, and lots of others, believe his word holds weight.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    If someone says something rude on INGO, just assume they were joking. If they weren't, they'll make sure to point it out. :)

And everybody knows Springfield makes the best poly guns anyway...

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    A backhanded way of saying Springfield owners are stupid? Seriously, what's the point of having a great resource like this online community if its just going to fill up with a**h***s who can't get past their own brand prejudices? This is exactly the kind of thing that destroys online communities. I certainly hope that wasn't the intention because right now I'm feeling pretty insulted but I'm also aware that online is the least effective method of communication and I may be mis-reading the comment.
    Woah everybody. You better watch out, this guy doesn't know what sarcasm is!

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    I think there are some guns that can have 20+1 with a Jet funnel / extended magwell kit, but I think 19+1 is the limit for a conventional service pistol, like the XDm or the CZ SP01.

WHOOPS! My bad! I stand corrected. I guess for the price of one, they should make one in 9mm.

RIGHT! I do love my 5.7, and while its accurate and reliable, its actually very crude - a plastic slide reinforced with stamped sheet metal? A $1,000 pistol? No - They should be $400 new. The way they are made, they can only cost LESS to make than a Glock / XD ect.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    They're not factory stock, but you can get basepads for Glocks, M&Ps, Para-Ordnance P18.9, and a few other guns that will hold 23 rounds of 9mm. I'm not sure if that's considered a flush fit, but it wouldn't be a problem to carry with one in the gun and I know people who carry them for their spare mag.

Top Bottom