• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I was asked today what the highest capacity 9mm pistol would be with a flush fit magazine. Actually, I was asked what's the most rounds a 9mm could fire without a reload with a flush fit magazine. Off the top of my head, I believe its the CZ P-09 duty pistol that holds 19+1, for an answer of 20.

Any handgun I'm missing that would allow more shots before mandating a reload?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't understand what the connotation is... I must be one of "those guys" because I own an XDm 9mm and I love it.

I also own a few XDms and love them alot more than any glock, colt or Walther Ive owned in the past - "those guys" really?

Joke, guys. I was joking. :): I assumed that went without saying. My bad. Nothing wrong with the XDm

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I don't understand what the connotation is... I must be one of "those guys" because I own an XDm 9mm and I love it.
    Well, that's just, exactly, what one of 'those guys' would say... :laugh:

Sounds like we have dual 'winners'. Just wondering who would buy a 9mm (or any handgun) based strictly on capacity. :scratch:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Sounds like we have dual 'winners'. Just wondering who would buy a 9mm (or any handgun) based strictly on capacity. :scratch:

It wasn't related to wanting to make a purchase. It was reference an investigation. The guy wanted to know if it was possible to have X number of shell casings without a reload.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon

A backhanded way of saying Springfield owners are stupid? Seriously, what's the point of having a great resource like this online community if its just going to fill up with a**h***s who can't get past their own brand prejudices? This is exactly the kind of thing that destroys online communities. I certainly hope that wasn't the intention because right now I'm feeling pretty insulted but I'm also aware that online is the least effective method of communication and I may be mis-reading the comment.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    A backhanded way of saying Springfield owners are stupid? Seriously, what's the point of having a great resource like this online community if its just going to fill up with a**h***s who can't get past their own brand prejudices? This is exactly the kind of thing that destroys online communities. I certainly hope that wasn't the intention because right now I'm feeling pretty insulted but I'm also aware that online is the least effective method of communication and I may be mis-reading the comment.
    Take a deep breath. See the spinning smiley face? That means it was a joke. It's all good.

Top Bottom