• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    HI!

Man you folks have been post whoring it up!!!!
    5 pages!!!!

Oh....Happy birthday Shell !!!!!!!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    *note to self* next time you see a bucket of dry ice do not think it would be a good idea to dump a bottle of water in it!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    they always run away! them dern immigrants!!!!! we have 2 here from mexico..and I think one of them has the hots for me..he is always lookin at me funny when he gets here,apparently he doesnt speak english:dunno: I asked him what he was looking at and he just smiled and nodded his head..I asked if I had a cute butt and he just keep smiling and nodding his head:D why would we hire anyone who cant speak english?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Did run everybody away again?
    I only farted once.....and it barely even stinks!!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    they always run away! them dern immigrants!!!!! we have 2 here from mexico..and I think one of them has the hots for me..he is always lookin at me funny when he gets here,apparently he doesnt speak english:dunno: I asked him what he was looking at and he just smiled and nodded his head..I asked if I had a cute butt and he just keep smiling and nodding his head:D why would we hire anyone who cant speak english?

To clean your pool?:dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    DOH! you edited your post! now my reply makes no sense...just the way I like it:D

Yeah, sorry....

I figured the original was JUST on the wrong side of the line of bad taste.

Too soon, you know?

Heh.

But to everyone, I promise - his response was apropos, witty, and on-the-mark.

You should all rep Relic for his witty response to my uncouth double-entendre.

/thread de-railment

Well, I can't say too much. I have a couple ounces of pure caffeine in a bottle. But, in the name of good sense, I keep it labelled and do NOT take it with me when I travel.

"What is that in that bottle there, son?"

"Oh, nothing, officer, just a white powder stimulant - I mean, caffeine! Caffeine, it's caffeine!"

"Uh-huh... why don't you hop out of that car and put your hands on the hood for me?"

Yeah, I can't imagine that working too well for me. Granted, it's NOT anything illicit, but why tempt fate? I'd still rather not sit in a cell for twenty-four hours while they 'send it down to the lab' to determine that it is, in fact, caffeine.

Heh.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

Well, I took four years of Spanish in highschool and another year in college, so I understand most of it if they speak real slow... surprises the hell out of 'em when I catch them saying something bad about me at Los Bravos...:)
    HAHAHA. Well, now, Kris... you can't deny the appeal of thine booty, apparently. "Sí, señor, a mí me gusta su cuerpo, sí..."

Did run everybody away again?
    I only farted once.....and it barely even stinks!!

Been doing that all night, and for some reason, I kid you not, I keep smelling bacon.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    To clean your pool?:dunno:

actually they have to "write up" all the cylinders that come in...which means they have to READ the labels:dunno: someone told me they go by the color of the cylinder to get the gas type..which would explain why they are always F'd up when I get em. Ive also noticed that alot more N2O cylinders have come up missing since they started working here,they some how magicaly show up a few days after we lost em...empty of course:rolleyes:...just sayin:noway:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    No telling what kind of powder is in that bag.
    You do work in a pharmacy......:rolleyes:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm not looking foward to eating dinner with the In-laws tonight.
    They're friggin' goofy......and they smell like dirty feet and Cabbage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom