• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    Man some of those before shots are even scary looking. Rofl man. Meth, it's a hell of a drug?

Uhhhhhhh? Did number 10 GROW hair?!

Uh yes, that's new spontaneous hair growth wtf?

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Man some of those before shots are even scary looking. Rofl man. Meth, it's a hell of a drug?

Uhhhhhhh? Did number 10 GROW hair?!

Uh yes, that's new spontaneous hair growth wtf?

Like #25. He looked kinda the same, maybe a little skinnier, a little older... with much longer hair.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Yeah they're all the time trying to steal annhydrous ammonia from my grandfather's grain elevator. Jackwagons need to get a face full of it and they'll learn. But probably not.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Tweakers.... wow.....

Some meth head tried to swipe some ammonia from a nearby farm a while back. Don't know if they survived the cloud or not. I think they opened some valve thinking it would pour into a bucket or something. I suppose a little ammonia isn't going to do much worse than the drugs already did....

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We have a ton of heroin, though

Don't feel bad; everyone has a lot of heroin now, and it's much cheaper thanks to Uncle Sam.

The feds are flooding us with heroin in order to crash the South Asia market. Attacking the Taliban's pocketbook by attacking our communities.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Heck, they had a big meth bust right here in "downtown" Brownsburg! Had to bring in the HazMat crew to clean out the house. They did some sort of coordinated raids that day, and had 6 houses busted. My small town is growing up <snif>

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    what are all the damn sores on there faces?

One reason for this is because users often feel like they have bugs under their skin and they obsessively pick at their skin until a sore forms. Also, acne appears on their skin because of poor hygiene and because blood is restricted from the vessels. Along with picking on these acne spots and the hallucination of bugs, sores take longer to heal.

Anonymous

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    One reason for this is because users often feel like they have bugs under their skin and they obsessively pick at their skin until a sore forms. Also, acne appears on their skin because of poor hygiene and because blood is restricted from the vessels. Along with picking on these acne spots and the hallucination of bugs, sores take longer to heal.

And their hair gets all crazy! Almost everyone in their after picture has the same hairdo.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    yup, once you stop washing your hair goes "dirty fro" combine that with constantly messing with it and you just always have a bad hair day.

Meth heads make crack heads look normal...

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Tweakers.... wow.....

Some meth head tried to swipe some ammonia from a nearby farm a while back. Don't know if they survived the cloud or not. I think they opened some valve thinking it would pour into a bucket or something. I suppose a little ammonia isn't going to do much worse than the drugs already did....

Ammonia isnt something to take lightly. If they had a problem with that and got into a cloud it would suffocate them in a few minutes. It's a bad deal. I deal with it every spring and summer. I use the utmost caution around that stuff.

Top Bottom