• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    This is the issue with FB groups and YouTube. Great groups. Great YouTube channels but you are at the mercy of Facebook or Google. Especially on FB where I can't even pay to promote the INGO FB page because the content is guns you have to see this coming for the classifieds groups.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've actually had better luck selling in a NW IN Facebook group (that now exists hypothetically) than I have here in the classifieds, because there is a larger pool of NW IN buyers on Facebook than there is here.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So....you're really saying it's software developers that are to blame?

I have to admit that I've had to code features which I disagree with philosophically. But I don't have any say about policy. I just code the requirements. So I blame the people who decide policy and push the requirements.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I have to admit that I've had to code features which I disagree with philosophically. But I don't have any say about policy. I just code the requirements. So I blame the people who decide policy and push the requirements.

Ah! The "I'm just following orders" ploy?

:stickpoke:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I've seen one maybe two deals ever that were any good on Facebook... I don't use Facebook anymore but I do use instagram and got ahold of an upper for a good price that way before, I guess that's not truly a firearm though either.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Why are we not organizing a national boycott of FB? I mean, I can't go to a furniture store now because not only do their products suck, but they are anti-gun too? For ****s sake, I'm betting that it's almost impossible to shop anywhere these days that doesn't hate guns!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why are we not organizing a national boycott of FB? I mean, I can't go to a furniture store now because not only do their products suck, but they are anti-gun too? For ****s sake, I'm betting that it's almost impossible to shop anywhere these days that doesn't hate guns!
    Thanks Obama.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I've actually had better luck selling in a NW IN Facebook group (that now exists hypothetically) than I have here in the classifieds, because there is a larger pool of NW IN buyers on Facebook than there is here.

Yeah, or you have people like Snorko who post up some fine firearms but live 4hrs away. I think those who sell on fb don't want to bother to visit a forum to learn things or socialize beyond a transaction.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom