• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've reached a decent amount of people on Facebook. Although I'm not certain I've turned anyone from anti to pro, I am certain I've at least pulled the wool from some eyes and made them rethink their stance and do some homework. And yes there are a lot of idiots on there spouting off lunacy but there's a really quick fix for that. Either remove them from your friends list or hide their posts. Idiots can't post on your wall unless you allow them too.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    "How dare you oppose gun control after what happened? No one is wanting to take away the right to bear arms...but the right to bear semi automatic 30 round clip weapons meant for war? How dare you!"

:bash:

No one is wanting to take away the right to drink kool-aid, but we are banning water.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I hope you replied something along the lines of "How dare you trod the Constitution underfoot? What kind of person are you that you would cast aside the rights that were earned for your sorry, ungrateful, complacent ass with the blood of men of much stronger moral character than you? I despise you. You make me want to vomit."

Or some such.

Well said! Lol:patriot:

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    I'm not so sure the demarcation between "us" and "them" is as solid as we thought. I've seen more than a few posts here that give me pause.

Right, because everybody who uses FB is an idiot just because idiots use FB too. Newsflash: you're using a social media site to post your disregard for social media sites.

Ooooohh you just pissed off a facebook Mom! Ten bucks on 88GT!!!

Top Bottom