• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Sounds as if she just wants to say hello and was trying to be up front and honest with your wife. I'm friends with several old GFs and my ex wife. Talk to yer wife and see what she thinks. It could be perfectly innocent or it could become a Penthouse Letter. Who knows.... ;)

I agree.

Whether or not it's something hinky, Longbow is completely capable of controlling his side of the situation. I'm still friends with most of the people with whom I've been involved and my hanging around with them does not threaten my existing relationships in any way. Even if they wanted to get involved again it's up to me whether that could happen or not. That she asked Longbow's wife and invited her to be present tells me she is very aware of how it can look and wants to avoid causing him problems.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Anything she could ever want to do in person, with your wife present, could probably just be talked about on facebook first. She has something up her sleeve... run fast and far away...

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Couple of thoughts on this. She could just want some kind of closure or genuinely interested in how you're doing these days.

I'm on FB and I'm friends with ex's there, but not in real life. I like to read and know that old friends are doing ok. I've been able to get in touch with old Army buddies through facebook as well so it has it's nice features.

My final thought. Hopefully she doesn't tell you about some weird rash that shows up 30 years later and tell you to get your stuff checked out.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Very dangerous. I know my wife would be looking for a lawyer. Nothing good can come from this.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    First option, RUN LIKE HELL!

IF, for some reason you decide to meet up (which I dont think is a good idea, no matter how strong your marriage is).... Take your Mrs. with you.

Top Bottom