• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mistersmith

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    NWI
    I use facebook to keep up with what my family and friends are doing, I did not know there was handgun selling and buying going on. I can hardly text, PM, or email, so me not knowing about an internet thing is really par for the course.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It is a dupe, but no big deal. Too lazy to find the original.

The group that I belong to just changed its status from "closed" to "secret" and changed the name of it. Members will be brought in as we see fit. If we lose the group, so be it. There are other ways that are just not quite as convenient, like the classifieds here.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    It is a dupe, but no big deal. Too lazy to find the original.

The group that I belong to just changed its status from "closed" to "secret" and changed the name of it. Members will be brought in as we see fit. If we lose the group, so be it. There are other ways that are just not quite as convenient, like the classifieds here.
    Yup, the several groups I belong to changed their names and status also. Just another way of the man keeping us down.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I don't conduct 'business' on facebook...so no real 'loss' to me, personally. But on the flip side, it's just another way for the 'PC' crowd to impose their mannerisms on others!

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Likely to drive gun owners away, but unlikely to bring in new anti-gunners. Seems like a real nice way for Facebook to lose some business.

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I don't have Facebook, I was curious as to why they took it down. Didn't know if I missed a days worth of news that an individual in America can no longer sell or trade a gun.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Meh. The feeling is mutual. I banned Facebook a long time ago and never looked back.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The 2 groups I was a part of on Book of Faces had some idiotic prices and a lot of crap.
    No loss. PC is becoming an overwhelming presence.

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    No big deal. There's still ways to get around it if you wanted to. You can get clever like the ladies that give "massages" for a certain number of hugs or flowers, or you can tell Facebook to screw and go to other not so libtarded sites.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    No big deal. There's still ways to get around it if you wanted to. You can get clever like the ladies that give "massages" for a certain number of hugs or flowers, or you can tell Facebook to screw and go to other not so libtarded sites.

facebook-bans-guns.jpg

Top Bottom