• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I’m in my 40s and was generalizing. Of course presidents are just one thing.

Just because this site (and probably most of your other sites) are echo chambers for your beliefs doesn’t mean I have been”brainwashed” by the media. You should meet some new people. Poor just continue echoing...

Do most people here have a similar view on impeachment?

Perhaps. Things like the right to keep and bear arms and, generally, freedom, tend to have defenders that align politically to a greater or lesser extent.

Are there different viewpoints on this and a lot of issues among members who have managed to, more or less, peacefully coexist for a long time? Sure.

Echo chamber? It's a kinda weak echo, but I'll give you that.

So what? At least here, usually, if someone tries to converse in good faith bringing up a "minority" viewpoint using reason and logic and evidence as best we know it, we'll respond in kind and generally have an interesting interchange even if no one's mind changes.

"Orange man bad" doesn't really merit much of a reasoned response.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Your whole statement was basically the ‘ol hillbilly “You ain’t from around here...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you weren’t living in a bubble, you probably would have known better. It wasn’t “you ain’t from around here” it was, don’t be so surprised if you find a lot of people here agree on some things, and if you don’t like it, perhaps you could find a place more agreeable to you. Something like that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you weren’t living in a bubble, you probably would have known better. It wasn’t “you ain’t from around here” it was, don’t be so surprised if you find a lot of people here agree on some things, and if you don’t like it, perhaps you could find a place more agreeable to you. Something like that.

:thumbsup:

I am still waiting to hear what post he was referring to.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I swear that is NOT the way I thought that was spelled.

deutsche-post.jpg

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Well, the last hundred posts or so have been solid gold. So much I want to say, so little I’d like to get banned over.

Having spent a couple of weekends in the Vigo County Jail for silly college stuff and having served a nearly year-long INGO ban I can honestly say the INGO ban was worse... far worse.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I’m in my 40s and was generalizing. Of course presidents are just one thing.

Just because this site (and probably most of your other sites) are echo chambers for your beliefs doesn’t mean I have been”brainwashed” by the media. You should meet some new people. Poor just continue echoing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should I start hanging out with anti-gunners?
    Or maybe some baby killers and wear a ***** hat? (I look good in pink)
    I could run in the streets, yell at cops and punch nazis. (I look good in black)
    I've never tried to be gay. (I look good in rainbow)
    How about I quit church, start doing drugs and steal **** from houses. (I look good in jail. Purty mouth and all)

I've met new people but I'd rather hang with people who share my interests, beliefs, desires, values, etc....
    You know..... True Americans.... Gun Owners.

:patriot:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I Love Kellyanne Conway! :wwub:

She does NOT take **** from any of these morons. I would like to see her shooting beanbag rounds to anybody asking a stupid question.
    OK, fine..... Nerf Gun or maybe a Super Soaker..... TO THE FACE.

They'll think twice before doing it again.

[video=youtube;8c44LOp59-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c44LOp59-U[/video]

Why she married the biggest loser in DC I'll never know.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Getting clarity on the changes to the whistleblower form.

We still do not have the full timeline, but it was changed due to this charge against Trump.

On Monday, the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) admitted that it did alter its forms and policies governing whistleblower complaints, and that it did so in response to the anti-Trump complaint filed on Aug. 12, 2019. The Federalist first reported the sudden changes last Friday. While many in the media falsely claimed the ICIG’s stunning admission debunked The Federalist’s report, the admission from the ICIG completely affirmed the reporting on the secretive change to whistleblower rules following the filing of an anti-Trump complaint in August.
    The ICIG also disclosed for the first time that the anti-Trump complainant filed his complaint using the previously authorized form, the guidance for which explicitly stated the ICIG’s previous requirement for firsthand evidence for credible complaints. The Federalist reported last week that it was not known which form, if any, the complainant used, as the complaint that was declassified and released to the public last week was written as a letter to the two chairmen of the congressional intelligence committees.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/0...lower-changes-raises-explosive-new-questions/

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/3...ean-on-secret-changes-to-whistleblower-rules/

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    So... they DID change the form so that the person could complain about Trump? There was a time when I thought the term "Deep State" was a made up word, used only bt tin foil hat conspiracy theorists. I don't think that anymore.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Getting clarity on the changes to the whistleblower form.

We still do not have the full timeline, but it was changed due to this charge against Trump.

On Monday, the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) admitted that it did alter its forms and policies governing whistleblower complaints, and that it did so in response to the anti-Trump complaint filed on Aug. 12, 2019. The Federalist first reported the sudden changes last Friday. While many in the media falsely claimed the ICIG’s stunning admission debunked The Federalist’s report, the admission from the ICIG completely affirmed the reporting on the secretive change to whistleblower rules following the filing of an anti-Trump complaint in August.
    The ICIG also disclosed for the first time that the anti-Trump complainant filed his complaint using the previously authorized form, the guidance for which explicitly stated the ICIG’s previous requirement for firsthand evidence for credible complaints. The Federalist reported last week that it was not known which form, if any, the complainant used, as the complaint that was declassified and released to the public last week was written as a letter to the two chairmen of the congressional intelligence committees.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/0...lower-changes-raises-explosive-new-questions/

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/3...ean-on-secret-changes-to-whistleblower-rules/

So... they DID change the form so that the person could complain about Trump? There was a time when I thought the term "Deep State" was a made up word, used only bt tin foil hat conspiracy theorists. I don't think that anymore.

If this is what the Trumpican Party has to resort to, in order to try an craft a defense (taking issue with the complaint process, rather than the complaint itself), Trump may be in more of a pickle than eve I thought.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    While many in the media falsely claimed the ICIG’s stunning admission debunked The Federalist’s report, the admission from the ICIG completely affirmed the reporting

Says "The Federalist about The Federalist's coverage on The Federalist"

See, they say we were wrong, but this actually means we were right! M'kay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom