• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Avatar is my gun, because this is a gun forum :)

Actually don't remember what my sig is. I'm betting it's pretty self-explanatory, but I'll read it after I hit post.

Edit: Yep, pretty self explanatory. A link to our Youtube page, and my resume on Hotjobs. Which looks an awful lot crappier than the one I give people, I just realized... in fact it looks crappier than I remembre when I posted it. Wonder what's up with all the weird font size changes and italics and bolds, the on my computer doesn't look like that.... Looks like I've got a project for tomorrow or Friday.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    My Avatar is my own representation of JR "Bob" Dobbs, it is my face with "Bob's" Hair and pipe.

Also, my last name is Dobbs, "Bob" was also assassinated in 1984, which happens to be the year I was born coincidence? - I think not!
    J. R. "Bob" Dobbs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My signature's are a mixture of things, Bush trying to fumble on a keyboard - perfect setup.
    In binary 10 = 2, get it? HAHAHA

Last edited:

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Im friendly, slow, passive, and extremly hard shelled. And always willing to get dirty and go where only turtles dare to go!

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    My avatar is Captain Chaos from Cannon Ball Run. I use it because I love off the wall humor and long walks on the beach.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    My avatar is Bun Bun, the star character of the web comic Sluggy Freelance. He is a switchblade carrying, mini lop with a very bad attitude.
    My sig is the last stanza of the song "Always Look at the Bright Side of Life" from the closing scene of the classic Monty Python movie "Life of Brian" (my favorite movie).

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Tom Landry, BBQ on propane, old country living simple, rifle shooting... Hank lives it the way its suppose to be.

Signature....
    This is what I really meant....

All those West coast, warm & fuzzy, self absorbed, don't hurt my self esteem, anti-gun, two-bulls make a calf, aminsty pushing, thug praising, anti-GOD, anti-American, it don't make sense but the law says so in my interpretation, look what everyone else has that I don't, wealth re-distributing piece of sh!t Liberals can just kiss my ASS!

but I only had 500 characters and couldn't get it all in.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    For my avatar I chose the flag, and an eagle because I love this country. "Semper Paratus means Always Ready it's the Coast Guard motto. The display is the awards I got while in the service. The rest is pretty self explanatory.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Tom Landry, BBQ on propane, old country living simple, rifle shooting... Hank lives it the way its suppose to be.

Signature....
    This is what I really meant....

All those West coast, warm & fuzzy, self absorbed, don't hurt my self esteem, anti-gun, two-bulls make a calf, aminsty pushing, thug praising, anti-GOD, anti-American, it don't make sense but the law says so in my interpretation, look what everyone else has that I don't, wealth re-distributing piece of sh!t Liberals can just kiss my ASS!

but I only had 500 characters and couldn't get it all in.

No really red , dont hold back man , you'll feel better if you talk about it .

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My avatar and my Sig are pretty much connected at the moment. The avatar was given to me by a member here.

Basically this Country is in trouble and no one wants to stand up and do anthing about it. I hope to motivate those people to do otherwise. People said a Nationwide protest for our rights was impossible to organize until the Tea Parties happened. And are still happening. July 4th is the next one.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but too many people are only willing to write letters and vote. Some don't even do that. So I hope to inspire those people to get involved and stand up for what is right before they cut our legs out from under us.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    My avatar is best when read in its original Greek on a granite slab. (Molōn labe!) "Come and take them!"

My signature is the best gun reference line from the movie "The Lord of War"... Especially as it is spoken in a dead-pan manner from Nicolas Cage, as BATF agents come to haul him away.

Last edited:

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    My avitar is the unit I was in, 1st Battalion 327th Infantry Regiment of the 101st Airborne Division (AASLT). Above The Rest!!!

My sig is a lyric from The Clash song "The Guns Of Brixton."

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Seems like im always adrift on that well known :poop: creek.

Sig:
    Noticed I happen to have the last post in a lot of threads. :dunno:

45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    My avatar is a self portrait (real close) and my signature is from one of my favorite movie lines.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Avatar: Me and my SAR (search & rescue) dog, Tala; in February 2006, just before passing our first certification.

Signature: Favorite quote from "Band of Brothers", and as an old paratrooper, I can relate.

Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    My avatar is my first attempt at a Euro style mount.

My User name is what I have used since joining BeerAdvocate.com which I continued using when I became a contributing writer to Indianabeer.com.

My signature is a saying I found along time ago while searching for beer recipes since I am a home brewer. It has been modified over the years to punch it up.

Top Bottom