• ...and so much more!
  • cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    my avatar is what important. family.

my sig is pretty self explainatority. its whats wrong with most of the world today. lack of personally responsiblity.

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    For all the goofy morons floating around the Internet...I found what you look like.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    My avatar is a photo of the side of one of my rifles. My sig explains the INGO rules and also contains a link to Marion County Fish and Game Assn., where I serve on the board of directors.
    It also explains that silencers have never been illegal. I like having that there so that people will ask me about it. I'm surprised how many shooters think these things are illegal. They are not.

knobcreeknut

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2008
    shelbyville
    avatar is painted on my gun safe. I collect marvin the martian stuff and have a tommy gun . when my son was born, my toy room became his. there was no place in the house to put the safe, so, I had a friend make the drawing and paint it on the safe so it went with the decor, since my marvin collection stayed in the room also. how many kids do you know that sleep with machine guns 15 feet from there crib?

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    My avatar is my jeep and my sig is a simlpified version of you only have 1 ass to risk which is also on the rear cover plate of my glock. The other part is one the many reasons for carry.

Top Bottom