• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I've got no problem with them policing the buses. I'd feel safer. But it sounds damn expensive. Bus prices will go up by 400% to pay for one agent per 30 or so passengers.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    There was a time when folks were outraged by the Hitler Brown Shirts requesting papers wherever they would go.

Now, instead of just asking for papers, they've become even more invasive.

Oh... and they changed uniform colors too!

Never forget! The man in blue is a friend to you!

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I suspect most gated communities would have no problem with this... after all, what's a little liberty for a perception of safety?

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    We get what we tolerate.

This is pure 100%, fact.

The thing I am curious too see is how far the sheeple will let it go. I have no doubt the violators of liberty will only increase the rate of violation (they have been encroaching at an astonishingly fast rate lately) and within my lifetime, I would think I would see the straw that turns the tide and makes the sheeple do like (forgive me) Keanu Reeves in the matrix and all of them hold up their hand and just say "stop"

It may never happen. They start training (brainwashing) the youth at a young age. Training them to comply with and never question authority. I see how easily my generation has folded so far, and watching the up bringing of kids today gives me little hope that they will resist tyranny on any level.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    They start training (brainwashing) the youth at a young age. Training them to comply with and never question authority. I see how easily my generation has folded so far, and watching the up bringing of kids today gives me little hope that they will resist tyranny on any level.

This is my fear...the Left has a near monopoly on the education system (IMO one of the reasons there is such an attack on home schooling). People who know and love liberty seem to be fewer and fewer.

We simply must teach out children about liberty and that these intrusions are wrong and should not be tolerated.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    The red pill folks have never been great in numbers.

Ultimately, Truth prevails.

Your right. I just hope the truth is that people do not really want to live under a master, with no feedom, choice or responsibility.

Like baby birds waiting for their masters to come and feed them some scraps, and tell them what to do. But never wanting to leave the nest and fly on their own.

joale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2012
    This is my fear...the Left has a near monopoly on the education system (IMO one of the reasons there is such an attack on home schooling). People who know and love liberty seem to be fewer and fewer.

We simply must teach out children about liberty and that these intrusions are wrong and should not be tolerated.

Well said. Schools are beginning to move to a national curriculum, starting to only offer full day kindergarten, and Obama wants kids in school till they are 18. Our liberties will always be only 1 generation from becoming extinct....and 'they' know this. Lots of small changes over time equals a big change.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Most are happy to live under a master who promises to protect them.

From cigarette smoke, terrorists, 'unacceptable' people having guns, lack of healthcare (even if people don't want it), diseases (through potentially harmful vaccinations), marijuana/hemp, having too much wealth, having too little wealth, the pain of being out of work, the need to find work, et al.

Who will protect us from our protectors?

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    From cigarette smoke, terrorists, 'unacceptable' people having guns, lack of healthcare (even if people don't want it), diseases (through potentially harmful vaccinations), marijuana/hemp, having too much wealth, having too little wealth, the pain of being out of work, the need to find work, et al.

Who will protect us from our protectors?

Congress?....oh wait...

The President?....oh wait...

Supreme Court?...looking back on congress? Lugar? nevermind.

I'm waiting for a modern day Battle of Athens. Thank god for police like Sherriff Rogers in Elkhart County actually protecting citizens and follows the constitution...

Top Bottom