Executive Order_ Internet BlackOut will Precede Federal Gun Confiscation!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    In the event of a "Gun Grab" Obama will take control of the internet, probably black it out completely or only allow government propaganda through.

There is already an Executive Order to that effect!

Here> Obama signs order outlining emergency Internet control | Internet & Media - CNET News

If and when the internet goes dark you can be assured something bad is going down!

In the event of a federal gun confiscation, I believe it will start with Texas, Louisiana or South Carolina....The Feds/UN will hit them hard, then the most of the sheep will fold!

IRISH1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    South Bend
    It may already be started as several people have been posting that they are having problems with their posts disappearing....either that or their inappropriate potty mouths.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    It may already be started as several people have been posting that they are having problems with their posts disappearing....either that or their inappropriate potty mouths.

I have been blocked from posting on several liberal news media sites. They really do control the info and thus the opinions of people!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I will reiterate that feudal lords denied their serfs freedom of movement for the dual purposes that they were most useful exactly where they were and equally important, in an age in which communication required someone going there in person, either on his own behalf or carrying a written letter (which I doubt that there were two literate serfs anywhere to write to each other), denial of movement effectively limited communication to the immediate village.

Feudal lords also denied their serfs weapons. You just can't have uppity serfs taking control of their own destinies.

Fast forward to our revolution. The two principle targets of the British until the Continental Army formed up in a definitive manner were privately-held arms and the letters and/or participants in the committees of correspondence which were crucial to organizing a cohesive war effort.

That said, it makes perfect sense that all real-time communications are going to be targets and when they go dead, we can safely assume we are dealing with SHTF.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    That said, it makes perfect sense that all real-time communications are going to be targets and when they go dead, we can safely assume we are dealing with SHTF.

Ditto to that..... and that is exactly what will happen.... a shut down of communications probably even more than the internet.

Agreed. this is becoming more of a feudal government unfortunately for us it is not feudal technology we have to deal with!

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    In the event of a "Gun Grab" Obama will take control of the internet, probably black it out completely or only allow government propaganda through.

There is already an Executive Order to that effect!

Here> Obama signs order outlining emergency Internet control | Internet & Media - CNET News

If and when the internet goes dark you can be assured something bad is going down!

In the event of a federal gun confiscation, I believe it will start with Texas, Louisiana or South Carolina....The Feds/UN will hit them hard, then the most of the sheep will fold!

Oh my.

Top Bottom