• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitchell0481

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Crown point
    My buddy sent me this clip. Shows a cop take down a kid. What do you think about how the officer acted?

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rIrAiM751SY[/ame]

TravisJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Muncie/Ft. Wayne, IN
    Young guy was a bit of a smart ass, bit imo that didn't warrant the cop putting him on the ground like that. Cop was a dick, probably won't be considered excessive force though.

Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    If you want to be a d*ck to a Marine, you BETTER expect to be slapped around some. I'd say the guy got the attitude adjustment that he deserved.

Typical of what "youngsters" have for an attitude these days.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If you want to be a d*ck to a Marine, you BETTER expect to be slapped around some. I'd say the guy got the attitude adjustment that he deserved.

Only problem is that he wasn't wearing a Marine uniform. He was wearing a LEO uniform.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    marine

how could anyone tell he was a marine from him wearing a cop uniform. And secondly, what does him being a marine have to do with anything?

Jason

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Both of em seem like first class rear orifices. The cop more so because he had his buddy there and they'd haul the kid to jail. Kid really couldn't fight back without getting in trouble. Cop is there to serve and should have apologized for taking so long to calm the situation down.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Fired and then prosecuted....... That's my opinion. OOOOHHHHH! he was a Marine? I'm sorry, that gave him a right to commit a completely unwarranted assault and battery while acting under the authority of the state! (belongs in prison like I would be for that criminal behavior)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Let me get this right, I pay your salary, I pay for your retirement , I pay for the training you have went thru, your job is to serve and protect, but your not on my time schedule ? Lets all say that to our employers tomorrow and let me know what happens. Gotta call it like I see it, kid was jacked up cause he just got robbed and beat up, and officer Friendly , falling back on the intense training he's had on this situation decides the best course of action would be to grab his throat and beat him up some more! One thing worse then a jerk, a jerk with a badge!!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If you want to be a d*ck to [STRIKE]Marine[/STRIKE] someone you don't know, you BETTER expect [STRIKE]to be slapped around some[/STRIKE] the same or worse in return. I'd say the guy got the attitude adjustment that he deserved.

As I mentioned in another thread, they were both out of line.

That said, I still think this country was a better place when a man needed to be prepared to back up what he said to someone rather than expecting to be able to run their suck and hide behind (insert whichever authority figure you please) for protection. Folks treated others with a lot more respect than they do today.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    The guy postured up and the officer mitigated the problem before it escalated. When the guy calmed down he was let up and then they continued. Problem solved. His stating he was a Marine didn't need to be spoken but in the long run no taser or fist fight. Problem solved.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The guy postured up and the officer mitigated the problem before it escalated. When the guy calmed down he was let up and then they continued. Problem solved. His stating he was a Marine didn't need to be spoken but in the long run no taser or fist fight. Problem solved.

Wow...

Rbadger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Auburn, IN
    just wow
    I had a rant that I had written out but lets be honest. The cop was a jerk. End of story. He initiated a physical confrontation with a man who CANNOT strike him. Is THAT what being a Marine is? I had hoped for better. This guy has no right being behind a badge.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom