• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Yet to hear the rabble they were fine young people who didn't deserve to get shot.

There is a huge difference between putting one in somebody that broke into your house vs. going up minutes later to put one in ala assassin style under the chin "to finish them off". I hope they put him in the chair.

Then he covered it up by not calling the police immediately. Tell me how that is even remotely rational.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What law did he break by not calling immediately?

According to the Indiana Firearms Law Ref. Man. there is a statute that requires you to call police or coroner or whatever within 3 hours if you discover or have custody of a body when it appears that person, among other things, dies by violence. I believe it's a misdemeanor if you don't. I'm assuming it would apply in such a case as this.

(IC 35-45-19-3)

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    One comment:

"'They were just really great people,' friend Rachel Stauffer, 15, told the Minneapolis Star Tribune. 'They could make anyone laugh.'"

Well, not everybody apparently.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    He only called the cops because it was too hard to jackhammer the concrete to bury the bodies.
    I would bet he was debating how to get rid of them before he finally decided to call the cops. Easier to explain if you don't try to bury the bodies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It's a tragedy where no one is the winner. I too believe the shooter was trying to come up with a way to get rid of the bodies. He treated the taking of a life way too casually, if the reports are true, I hope he spends a long, long time in prison.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    He treated the taking of a life way too casually

They treated breaking into his home way too lightly.

One poster here has a sig that says, "Nothing I own is worth your life and your life means less than the things I own."

Think of it this way. The guy traded part of his life to work so he could earn money to purchase the things he needed and wanted. Therefore, by stealing his things they are really stealing part of his life.

The guy will spend some time in jail, maybe even prison, but maybe others will learn a lesson also: Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.

Just like the loud music altercation, you can't always predict what the other person will do, so don't do stupid things. Yeah, maybe the other person will go to jail, but you'll be dead. That's not winning.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Save it Griffin... You are a flat out liar if you tried to tell me that it would be OK for me shoot up then assassinate your kids if they were to come into my home UNARMED under the same scenario.

The old guy was obviously "off his rocker" and the proof in itself are the quotes of what he said to the investigators. No mentally stable person says crap like that. The guy acted like he was reliving Vietnam all over. He was in his basement with 2 unarmed kids, one of them a girl no less.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's exactly what I though after first reading it, simply unreal. All he did is make us look bad in the eyes of anti-gunners.

He's NOT one of "us." He's a guy who just happens to own a gun. He also happens to me male, and white; neither of which has any bearing. It's only "us" if you consider yourself crazy. ;)

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Save it Griffin... You are a flat out liar if you tried to tell me that it would be OK for me shoot up then assassinate your kids if they were to come into my home UNARMED under the same scenario.

I didn't say what the guy did was right or wrong. I said the kids are dead because they broke into his house. So even though the guy was wrong, they are STILL DEAD.

I'll bet if they hadn't broken into his house they'd still be alive. What do you think?

Also ref. Joe Horn.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I didn't say what the guy did was right or wrong. I said the kids are dead because they broke into his house. So even though the guy was wrong, they are STILL DEAD.

I'll bet if they hadn't broken into his house they'd still be alive. What do you think?

Also ref. Joe Horn.

Not even close to Joe Horn. First off, he actually called the police while the situation was unfolding, and didn't engage until he believed the perps were going to get away.

Top Bottom