• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Don't give them any ideas...

Then again, in this country, people can defend themselves against such nonsense.

This is true. The problem is the group that they are angry at are not a block and they do not own the own all of the shops on Michigan Ave.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't know anything about these people (either whoever this is doing the interview or the supposed "white supremicist"). I also know it's dangerous to assume the enemy of my enemy is my friend. But... so far, if groups like ANTIFA and their sympathizers are against something, I tend not to be. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqd...Z5aey50rMA1sc0OeWrL2SzQx28MYY-kKQApyCqp-cI3HA

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I wonder when antifa will have their version of Kristallnacht and where it will be.

Don't give them any ideas...

Then again, in this country, people can defend themselves against such nonsense.

Yes, but there will be twenty Antifa's swearing under oath that the defenders broke their own windows and then attacked the Antifas.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't know anything about these people (either whoever this is doing the interview or the supposed "white supremicist"). I also know it's dangerous to assume the enemy of my enemy is my friend. But... so far, if groups like ANTIFA and their sympathizers are against something, I tend not to be. Anyway, for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqd...Z5aey50rMA1sc0OeWrL2SzQx28MYY-kKQApyCqp-cI3HA

I was wondering where you wandered off to GFGT. It's good to have you back in these parts.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Antifa tends to operate in areas that are "friendly" to them.

I don't wish evil on anyone. That said, I will say that if the laws and those who enforce them are friendly toward a destructive force and wink wink, nudge nudge, knowwhatImean at their misdeeds, all I can say is "play stupid games, win stupid prizes", and "stupid should hurt".

The story goes of Little Red Riding Hood, walking in the forest. She spies a snake on a rock, shivering with cold and the snake asks, "please pick me up and put me under your cloak to warm me" , and she declines several times. They go back and forth about how if she does, the snake will bite and poison her, and the snake replies that she would be doing it a favor, so it would not bite.

Sure enough, as soon as she picks it up, she feels the sharp fangs pierce her side, near her heart. She takes the snake back out and crying, asks "why did you bite me when you promised you wouldn't?"

The snake replied, "You knew what I was when you picked me up."

So it goes with Antifa. And yes, I do know snakes neither shiver nor talk.

Blessings,
    Bill

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Antifa tends to operate in areas that are "friendly" to them.

That was the nature of the exercise, the SA did all the damage confident that the legal authority in the cities would do nothing to stop them. These people and their relationship to political machines look more like the SA all the time.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, he went overboard when he talked about having a plan, but he wasn't just talking about having a plan to go out and mass murder antifa. People in crowds/mobs tend to say and do stupid :poop:

“If Antifa gets to the point where they start killing us, I’m going to kill them next," Kohfield told a crowd, according to the Oregonian. “I’d slaughter them, and I have a detailed plan on how I would wipe out Antifa.”

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Very true. I’ve made that point just recently. It’s not apparent that the vocal left disavows Antifa, at all. They seem to look at them as doing the dirty work that needs done. You know. Punching and clobbering people with bats for disagreeing with them.

When did conservatives stop beating their wives?

That's your argument, isn't it? Since when did it become a requirement to disavow the actions of anarchists?

This seems to be the same argument in favor of loyalty oaths.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You’re right. No one on the left should be required to disavow anything.

Is it a requirement for the President to disavow “white nationalists” when the msm and the Democrats keep busting his balls to do so?

And when he doesn’t say the right words they are looking for, over and over and over again, is it fair to proclaim that he must be a “white nationalist” himself and he therefore encourages thier behavior?

Would’nt that be the same as the Democrats encouraging antifa because of thier refusal to disavow thier extremism?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Is it a requirement for the President to disavow “white nationalists” when the msm and the Democrats keep busting his balls to do so?

And when he doesn’t say the right words they are looking for, over and over and over again, is it fair to proclaim that he must be a “white nationalist” himself and he therefore encourages thier behavior?

Would’nt that be the same as the Democrats encouraging antifa because of thier refusal to disavow thier extremism?

Actually I wish the dude spoke less on any subject.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

That's your argument, isn't it? Since when did it become a requirement to disavow the actions of anarchists?

The same time that it became necessary to disavow the actions of 'racists' even though one is not one

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Oh. You’re awake. No. It’s not my argument. This isn’t about disavowal policing. I’m saying that many people on the left, even in the media, are portraying Antifa as freedom fighters. I don’t expect people to disavow every single instance of evil, and if they don’t they must agree with it. But I do expect people to recognize when they’re cheering for thugs and maybe stop cheering for thugs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

:yesway:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. And when did conservatives stop beating their wives? I think a real question would be, when will progressives stop ****ing children and stop trying to pretend that’s normal behavior.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Other than the comment about having a detailed plan, I see nothing wrong with what he said. In short, "If they attack, I will defend. I know how I fight, and that means that many of them will die. If that's not what they want, don't attack."

Or as J said, in Men in Black, "Don't start none, won't be none."

Where is the problem? (Again, other than "I have a detailed plan...")

Blessings
    Bill

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom