• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    They might have lost interest since cold weather starts about that time?

Fair-weather anarchists?

The Occupy Wall Street effort fell apart when the temperature dropped.

The anarchy groups might have adverse reaction to cold weather?

I think they should've picked a warmer time of year. Any bets on how long they will stand outside in the cold before they give up?

Fires provide warmth. They won't get cold when they start torching vehicles and buildings.

Yes, but fire hoses properly directed in cold weather can lead to hypothermia.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Indeed it is a problem. They SHOULD be bashed--preferably repetitively with pick handles, baseball bats, or lengths of pipe.

In the abstract, I agree. I'd even suggest that the code of Hammurabi should apply: What they want to do to those children should be done to them with an object of similar proportion, however, this is an example of dividing and conquering. Those people, however loosely that term is defined, still have rights. I cannot advocate violent action against them being condoned by law and maintain any shred of consistency in that we are a nation of laws.... and as has been quoted in numerous places, Aristotle defined the law as being "reason, free from passion". It is most difficult to separate the passion most of us feel against pederasts from the proper legal response to them... and no matter their crime, the 8A still applies.

Sometimes I hate being intellectually consistent.

Blessings,
    Bill

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    [video=youtube;VOhR5Ap4uzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOhR5Ap4uzU&app=desktop[/video]

This guy may know what's really going on.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    There's obviously been truth bomb information releases to undercut 11/4.
    That makes me think that maybe there's folks on a very high level working to limit the troubles being stirred up by Georgy the Hutt.
    Reckon I'm gonna have to tune into Mister Bullhorn today for their live coverage of protests seeing as there's no way the MSM (Ministry of Smoke & Mirrors) will tell the straight of anything at all.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    Theodor Albrecht and his brother started Aldi...seems they were actual Nazis for a time. Just posted here cuz this is the "everything Antifa" thread, and both Nazism and Fascism are similar.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Theodor Albrecht and his brother started Aldi...seems they were actual Nazis for a time. Just posted here cuz this is the "everything Antifa" thread, and both Nazism and Fascism are similar.

2 things: He was conscripted, and while it is common to call anybody bearing arm, for Germany during a war, a "Nazi," that is incorrect. Being a member of the Wehrmacht did not make one a Nazi.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    2 things: He was conscripted, and while it is common to call anybody bearing arm, for Germany during a war, a "Nazi," that is incorrect. Being a member of the Wehrmacht did not make one a Nazi.

Well yes that's true...but facts don't matter anymore! My post was mostly just a rhetorical comment...possibly a lame attempt at humor. My bad.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

There's a big difference between serving in the Wermarcht and being a Nazi (meaning being part of the Nazi party or NSDAP).
    The article you showed says he was "conscripted" into the Wermacht, meaning he was forced to serve just like millions of German citizens at the time.
    The NSDAP had up to 8 million members when the Wermarcht had over 18 million, meaning at least 10 million people in the Wermarcht couldn't be Nazis.
    Many people in the Wermacht were actually against Hitler and the Nazi party.

Just like General Olbricht.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Olbricht

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    There's a big difference between serving in the Wermarcht and being a Nazi (meaning being part of the Nazi party or NSDAP).
    The article you showed says he was "conscripted" into the Wermacht, meaning he was forced to serve just like millions of German citizens at the time.
    The NSDAP had up to 8 million members when the Wermarcht had over 18 million, meaning at least 10 million people in the Wermarcht couldn't be Nazis.
    Many people in the Wermacht were actually against Hitler and the Nazi party.

Just like General Olbricht.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Olbricht

Of course...but again, lame attempt at humor on my part I suppose.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom