• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Right. That's my question. You asked how can you move on from that? My question is what? From what must you move on? Please explain.

Why are you asking me? Blue Falcon, he's the one that suggested we move on. I just responded. Why don't you ask him what he meant.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why are you asking me? Blue Falcon, he's the one that suggested we move on. I just responded. Why don't you ask him what he meant.

Wait. You posted a link to a story about a mixed race kid getting hurt by a group of teens, presumably because of race. Then you ask how you can move on from that? I think it's quite valid to ask you what you think you need to move on from? You posted that link for a reason. What are you trying to say? I'm not going to presume I know. So I'm asking.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wait. You posted a link to a story about a mixed race kid getting hurt by a group of teens, presumably because of race. Then you ask how you can move on from that? I think it's quite valid to ask you what you think you need to move on from? You posted that link for a reason. What are you trying to say? I'm not going to presume I know. So I'm asking.

Go back and look at what transpired. I posted the link in response to Ghitch posting about a rapper who simulated lynching a white kid in his video. When I asked the relevance, he then said he believed that antifa might start lynching kids to get at white supremacists. So I provided a real world example of an actual kid who was alleged to have been hung by some teens. That's why I posted it. I have been well aware of the situation occurring days earlier, but found no need to post it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Actually you posted it to me because of my move on statement.

I already stated that the rapper post has no relevence.

I have worked with many races in my army days and many were racist in my opinion. Whites, Blacks, Asians and American Aboriginals, I've met some very racist and many very good people. The only people that I knew a lot of that I never detected any prejudice in were Guamanians. They were professional in every way, not someone to mess with.

There are racists of all sorts in the US, but they are not he norm. Yet this comes up all the time. You post an anecdotal story and everyone has to jump through the hoop you set up.

This is enough to bereed racism.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually you posted it to me because of my move on statement.

I already stated that the rapper post has no relevence.

I have worked with many races in my army days and many were racist in my opinion. Whites, Blacks, Asians and American Aboriginals, I've met some very racist and many very good people. The only people that I knew a lot of that I never detected any prejudice in were Guamanians. They were professional in every way, not someone to mess with.

There are racists of all sorts in the US, but they are not he norm. Yet this comes up all the time. You post an anecdotal story and everyone has to jump through the hoop you set up.

This is enough to breed racism.

So I post an "anecdotal" story, in response to an anecdotal story, and now I'm breeding racism? I'm sorry that a story where an 8 year old black kid having a rope around his neck and then being pushed off a table is a tad bit more concerning to be than the imagery of a rap video. Actually, no I'm not. And there are plenty of racist Guamanians.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Go back and look at what transpired. I posted the link in response to Ghitch posting about a rapper who simulated lynching a white kid in his video. When I asked the relevance, he then said he believed that antifa might start lynching kids to get at white supremacists. So I provided a real world example of an actual kid who was alleged to have been hung by some teens. That's why I posted it. I have been well aware of the situation occurring days earlier, but found no need to post it.

Okay. Maybe I understand. So let me get this straight. You post that story, and your comment to that story is, "when do I move on?" And by that you meant that the story you posted is no more relevant to you moving on than the white boy mock hanging is to Antifa.

If that's what you're saying, surely you can understand why that would make people wonder. The most obvious implication would lead us to a different meaning.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    you worry what you want to worry about and i'll worry about what i want to......ok?

You post something in open forum, it's fair game. Keep it to yourself, and it won't be an issue that's compared to others. Simple right?
    /

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    just as you worry about this just as i worry about other things....didn't ask for you to worry about what i worry about you asked me.....

Right fake lives over real ones. Seems reasonable.

Kut (notices no one has commented on the story)

Top Bottom