Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Greg, I think you are off topic.

Please try to stay on topic.

Uh, what the heck was the topic?

:D I see your a "mini MOD" in training now as well. ;)

Smoke 1 4 me cause I'm never gonna get to make 1 of these and today I'm going to have to fight traffic and all the Obama fans as I leave work. He is in downtown right now and the police are already blocking off streets.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    im not gonna make it tomorrow, i have a job interview to go to. wish me luck.

Yup, good luck. Is it at Mittal?

By the way, I probably won't make it to Pine Island tomorrow either.

There are supposed to be some young ladies coming to the 1101 lounge during lunchtime to interview for the "calendar girls of 1101" photo shoot. SO IF YOU CAN BE RESPECTFUL, and care to hang out at 1101 for lunch tomorrow instead of at Pine Island then please come down the road to the 1101 lounge at lunch time.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    There are supposed to be some young ladies coming to the 1101 lounge during lunchtime to interview for the "calendar girls of 1101" photo shoot. SO IF YOU CAN BE RESPECTFUL, and care to hang out at 1101 for lunch tomorrow instead of at Pine Island then please come down the road to the 1101 lounge at lunch time.

I wouldn't mind turning up, you know, for a cigar, but my couch isn't all that comfortable, if you catch my drift.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008

no this is for the place Bernie (ups guy) helped me out with

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana

If that invite is open to me I wouldn't mind stopping by! I can also bring the piece that Kevin did some milling on for you to take a look at too if you like

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    ROLEX: Yes the invite is open to anyone. Normally we just sit around the PINE ISLAND store on Wednesday. Today is pretty odd with some stuff going on at the new 1101 Cigar Lounge that I have to be available for so I am suggesting that anyone who can make it to 1101 simply show up there.

Based on the responses to this thread, it looks like most/all of the 'regular' group will NOT be attending so it may just be a couple of us at the lounge.

BTW . . . I just left KevTec where he said he wanted to see the INSIDE of a suppressor. I would have stayed longer but he didn't have any coffee brewing!!!

EDIT .... EDIT .... EDIT No girls today at lunchtime, they will be here at roughly 5pm to be interviewed...

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

IF (Really big IF) I try to make this sometime after work it will be a three (3) hour drive from Fort Wayne.

As I don't have class on Wednesdays anymore I am tempted to try to visit w/ everyone NW.

How late do ya'll go?

If I am able to make it I am certain you understand my desire to spend some quality time gabbing away.

Thanks,

Doug

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    i wont be there friends, please smoke in honor of those who arent able to make it. andy219,jclark, jc, geronimo,& terri

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I'll be there. I don't think Joe or Terry will be able to make it. Not sure about anyone else. Corky has been missing lately, but he is a wildcard and shows up without posting here. Andy is always a surprise, I think he even surprises himself when he is there!!!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    LOL, I'm on midnights now. I'm planning on being there tomorrow around 1030ish til 1345. I'm ready for a Tabak Especial, I'm excited, hopefully I font fall asleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom