• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I have bought a lot of AR-15 accessories on eBay. Not Chinese junk, I mean real Knights Armament M4 rails, Gripods, Aimpoints, Eotechs, Magpul stocks, etc. I cannot stand to pay full price, so I buy "as new" type stuff that maybe is open box but still has the box and such to verify authenticity.

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    I recently used Ebay to buy a full length guide rod for my 1911 and in the past. No problems whatsoever.

Last edited:

mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    Bought a lot of parts and accessories over the years. Over 789 transactions with 100% positive feedback, both buying and selling. Latest purchase Colt 1911 SS mags, 3 for $24.00 shipping included.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've bought some AK stuff, some AR stuff (seemed like most of the bigger sites and the local shops were all backordered on some small stuff), some Glock stuff (extended floor plates and a Glock tool), surplus slings and some other surplus odds and ends to get a few more rifles to a more complete look. I'd say about 75% have been through people that have shops or sell through gun shows/out of their house. The rest were from hobbyists. Never had a problem from eBay or Paypal.

Top Bottom