• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveIU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    I have on a couple different occasions...no problems, except that I hated a holster I bought, but I resold it the via ebay......so no complaints.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    No probs on the few purchases I've made.
    And I don't do Paypal.

I hear SO many people say they don't use paypal but when I hosted the group buy for backpacks and all the other stuff it was by FAR the most requested and used method of payment.

I'm not calling your bluff, this was more just a general observation I recalled due to your post.

Now as the receiver of money I did have my account frozen for a short while so they could confirm that I wasn't selling guns. I requested to buyers they make note of their INGO name in the memo. I had people with gun names in their INGO name throwing red flags. :D

I was blown away at how fast they squared me away though AND how much effort they put into helping me get it squared away. :yesway:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've gotten over 2200, bought some holsters, pieces parts, whathaveyou. Only thing I ever tried to sell was an M14E2 stock, basically a stick of wood, and the bids totally took off for an hour or so until the dinks cancelled it for no good reason. I don't think you can do ebay anymore without doing paypal.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I have bought a couple of holsters and had no issues not like the open case I have pending now over a DVD that doesn't play.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    You name it, Ive bought it. Ebay is one of the first places I go for hard to find parts especially. Its the first place I go for obsolete parts for just about anything. Ive never had anything frozen. Im not too happy about the 10% commission and then they charge 10% of your(seller) shipping charges and then they get you with the paypal fee. They suck it out of you but are a neccessary evil.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I have dealt with eBay back when they had a whole firearms section and we could buy and sell guns on their site.
    Now they are finally allowing some parts and accessories......Again.......Kind-of.

I have had good luck with searches on eBay for some super rare parts. Misspelling your search can bring you lower prices too.

GunBroker is also a good source. :ar15:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Only time I ever bought a firearm related item was when I bought a holster for a friend a few yrs. ago. No problems but the bay did let me know "they noticed" :rolleyes: I bought the holster and asked me to leave feedback for the buyer.:dunno:
    First time the bay (not the seller) ever asked me to leave feedback.:dunno:

Top Bottom