Ever regretted getting rid of a particular firearm?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Thanks for bring this up. Just when the therapist was making progress.

I sold a 6" nickel Python, and a stainless Colt Combat Commander. I can't even remember why I sold those two. I also sold a flawless blue Colt Security Six, to upgrade. I thought that I was done with revolvers at the time. Now I want all three of them back. :(

Mrs. loudpedal will not let me sell anything anymore, because she knows that I will start the whining in about a month.

I will make another appointment next week.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I regret a few of them, mostly not but like said already in this thread, sometimes a thread pops up and makes me think. :( The internet is great but it totally sucks too. I should stay off it. :):

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Absolutely. Especially a Colt 4-inch Python in blue, a Benelli M-90, a Ruger M-77 in 7mm Rem Mag, and a Ruger 10/22. Wish I had not been so hasty back then. But, I have bought some really nice pieces since that I still have. I replaced the M-77 with another M-77 in .300 win mag.

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    I also sold my first handgun that I miss. It was a bit sentimental, but I wasn't using it and it went to a very good friend and was her first gun purchase.

What was funny was that we did the deal at night in the parking lot of a 7-Eleven in Boulder, CO. :rockwoot:

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Too many have been sold over the years to keep the family fed. I miss my preban Colt HB AR, my Ithaca 51 12 gauge, and my M1 Garand the most. Well, maybe my Ruger 77 in .338 Win mag, or how about that Ruger #3 in .45/70. Or that mdl.19 S&W. I think you've made me cry!

Top Bottom