• ...and so much more!
  • USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    While on the rifle and pistol team we got checks every weekend for hotel and food while shooting NRA matches. Of course the guns and ammo were supplied too. Didn't realize how good I had it then.

I was paid by a local golf course to kill ground hogs and sometimes geese. The payment being free golf with cart for the year.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    While on the rifle and pistol team we got checks every weekend for hotel and food while shooting NRA matches. Of course the guns and ammo were supplied too. Didn't realize how good I had it then.

I was paid by a local golf course to kill ground hogs and sometimes geese. The payment being free golf with cart for the year.

Hmm I'm gonna have to check with local golf courses and see if they need help with that. I wouldn't mind a deal like that. ;)

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Hmm I'm gonna have to check with local golf courses and see if they need help with that. I wouldn't mind a deal like that. ;)

Try to find the courses outside city limits. It makes weapon selection much easier. One course I did was with in city limits and the Gamo Whisper proved its worth.

Top Bottom