• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    :rockwoot: Yes it is TRUE. Got the confirmation the order is going out today. I should have the order on next Wed May 29th. I will be able to meet in Greenfield for those of you who will want to pick up their knife/knives or you can pick up your order at the Indy 1500. I will go through the orders to make sure I have the addressess of those who need their order shipped.

Just a few more days of patience.:D

A big thanks to all of you who took advantage of the great price for a great knife in this group buy.

I will announce in this thread the day the knives arrive. So please check in time to time.

Thanks,
    Sheila

Booya

Expert
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Exciting! Now to try and forget about it again so I can be excited when it shows instead of looking for it everyday!

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    As I said over in the "Cutting Edge" Section -

That is good news. My son and I will be looking forward to seeing them.

Thank you again for all your hard work in putting this together Sheila. We do appreciate it.

chezuki

Human
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    :rockwoot: Yes it is TRUE. Got the confirmation the order is going out today. I should have the order on next Wed May 29th. I will be able to meet in Greenfield for those of you who will want to pick up their knife/knives or you can pick up your order at the Indy 1500. I will go through the orders to make sure I have the addressess of those who need their order shipped.

Just a few more days of patience.:D

A big thanks to all of you who took advantage of the great price for a great knife in this group buy.

I will announce in this thread the day the knives arrive. So please check in time to time.

Thanks,
    Sheila

If you need me I'll be on your porch waiting for the UPS guy. :rockwoot:

LGDawg

Plinker
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indy
    Very excited to get my first ESEE. I was holding out hope that they would be here before the Greenfield show this weekend. Guess I can always make another trip.

Top Bottom