• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I've pointed out your mistakes a few times, have you pointed out mine? Will you at some point?

I claim that it's wrong, unjustifiable. Get busy justifying it or come up with some new angle.

Filibustering? No need.

You know quite well you have not answered my last question. So as I hold your hand and walk you back through my posts, which is not my burden, only a courtesy, you have failed to render the simple service of honestly and forthrightly answering a very simple question.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I listened to some trance stuff on Spotify just to understand what you were talking about.

Does that music sound better with drugs?

I don't know. A few years ago when I started a new job, and struck a conversation with another new employee. Young kid, maybe early 20s. He said he was from the Ukraine. Sounded like it. We talked about differences in cultures and music, and he mentioned he makes trance music as a hobby. I had no idea what that was, so he gave me a link to check out. I was polite.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'm sorry. Your utter disrespect conveyed through refusal to answer my questions has resulted in my refusal to continue to answer yours. If you would like to continue to ask, then you will require my prior courtesy.

If answering my questions doesn't matter, why elevate your own?

No, the answer can't be WAR again. ;)

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Another question. Yours has been answered, I'm simply holding your hand and showing it to you. Mine remains unanswered.

Are you sure?

Whoever has authority to, possibly several layers. Are you admitting that consequences for such actions to extract info would be just?

Under what authority would "whoever" set the consequences?

It doesn't matter if I think there should be consequences. But you said there would be. So I want to see whose punishment you would submit to, and under what authority they must be acting.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Are you sure?

Another question, but I'll help you out, as I'm feeling really sorry for you at this point. I'm quite sure. I asked under what authority this whoever would determine consequences. My next sentence should have conveyed to you that your opinion should be independent of mine. That is, unless you are that dependent upon me for this one tiny subset of your morality.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Another question, but I'll help you out, as I'm feeling really sorry for you at this point. I'm quite sure. I asked under what authority this whoever would determine consequences. My next sentence should have conveyed to you that your opinion should be independent of mine. That is, unless you are that dependent upon me for this one tiny subset of your morality.

I told you this hinged on the answer you refuse to give.

Here's my next related question, despite you not answering:

Will you feel justified to defend yourself against me when I attempt to stop you from unjustly accosting your victim for information?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I told you this hinged on the answer you refuse to give.

Here's my next related question, despite you not answering:

Will you feel justified to defend yourself against me when I attempt to stop you from unjustly accosting your victim for information?

You are so needy. If your answer hinges on mine, your position is so weak you rely upon your opposition to have mercy on you and throw you a bone. I'm out of mercy. Be a grownup, I'm taking the training wheels off.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    You are so needy. If your answer hinges on mine, your position is so weak you rely upon your opposition to have mercy on you and throw you a bone. I'm out of mercy. Be a grownup, I'm taking the training wheels off.

I want you to reconcile this for yourself or abandon it before we're pointing guns at each other wondering who is justified to stop the threat.

Take the training wheels off, take the safety off, then shoot me or stand down.

Are you justified?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I want you to reconcile this for yourself or abandon it before we're pointing guns at each other wondering who is justified to stop the threat.

Are you justified?

I don't foresee myself ever needing to shoot you. But that's the second time you've brought it up. Once you were shooting me, now I'm shooting you. Do you think it's going to come to that? I certainly don't, and resist the idea.

What you don't seem to understand is that I have already formulated my answer to that question. The reconciling has happened. I'm just not going to let you off the hook. Come on, I know you can do this.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Are you justified?

WTF? Pointing guns at each other? That's ****ing crazy **** right there.

Top Bottom