• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I take a 5-hour Energy Drink right before each final exam. It may be mostly psychological, but it seems to help me recall things easier.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I'm a fan of Monster. Only like the Red Bull in Jagger Bombs! Lately I've tried the AMP Orange Juice. Really doesn't taste any different than regular OJ.....want to try it some Ciroc vodka.

Stove

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm back off the caffeine, but I love me some rockstar sugar free. Second choice is monester lo-carb. You guys should be caffeine free for awhile and then get one of these things!! I actually love the taste of sugar free rockstar, maybe I'm abnormal!!

BtownBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Bloomington
    Amateurs. Every morning last summer, I would take a 5 Hour Energy shot, chased with a 16-ounce Red Bull. Some days, I did two, even three of these. It is, in fact, a wonder that my heart didn't explode.

Indybeer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Danville
    I drink the 5 hr energy drinks anytime I do a cross country trip home. No caffein like coffee so you don't get all wired out...but you stay alert. Never had a problem sleep afterwards either.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I agree with rachelmarie ,Coffee is the original energy drink .I had tried a few energy drinks & found one called Bawls,I was OK at one but one day I had one & the one my son didnt finish . About 15 minutes later I felt like my heart was going to explode ,never drank them again

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    bawls_2up.jpg

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I must follow this photo with a biographical story. It seems that urologists are starting to believe that excessive energy drink consumption can lead to epididymal infection. What is that and why don't I want one?

Well, I had one... went to the doctor and had them squeeze on my jewels a few times. Their first question... how many energy drinks was I consuming in a day? I was trying to figure out what they had to do with my boys hurting.

Both docs I spoke with insisted that they noticed a pattern of energy drink consumption to sore epididymal infection.

Then I laughed at the irony of the name of my energy drink of choice. Bawls.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    All you guys calling others pansies are also pansies compared to my college buddy Ahmet...

That guy drinkings between 15-20, 16 ounce coffees a day, each of them with a double shot of espresso.

I didn't believe him until 1 semester we had all the same classes and in between each class I'd walk with him to the coffee shop that was on campus and he'd get a coffee every hour. He'd also smoke as many Marlboro Reds as he could when we were outside...If we had a 15 minute break, he'd smoke 3.

Top Bottom