• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Another vote for Lula here. My G19 mags lowed fine by hand buy my G20 mags area a bear! The last 3 or 4 rounds are near impossible to load by hand. With the Lula, it's a snap!

tcbloodgood4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I can only get 7 rounds out of 10 in my Beretta PX4 Storm mags because they have very stiff springs and are sharp. But the gun came with a loader for that reason. Mine is a .45.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    One of these SuperThumb loaders lives in my range bag...

1655-0017.jpg

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    lupula or upula or however you say it.. i call em lula loaders. they're great. glock mags are very similar and stiff springed. dont let it hurt your manhood. no one wants to have sore thumbs.

Yes, these loaders work great. A little expensive but they do exactly what they say they will do and they do it well. I think well worth the money spent.

seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    lupula or upula or however you say it.. i call em lula loaders. they're great. glock mags are very similar and stiff springed. dont let it hurt your manhood. no one wants to have sore thumbs.
    +1 on the uplula mag loaders, I had the same issues with fully loading high capacity mags for a couple of my pistols. Got a butler creek loader for around 35.00 bucks. Money well spent:)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I wouldn't tap any magazine on a hard surface for fear of damaging the magazine. As a glock owner/fan I realize it would be difficult to damage the magazine in this way, but I train as I fight.

depends on the mags, most of them i have used have been solid enough to do that. Although I suggest smacking it into your hand instead of a table, or against your nugget, if you brave enough. Although a brain bucket works better then your actual head.

Top Bottom