• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The following message was sent to you via the INGunOwners Contact Us form by ( mailto: ).

--------------------------------

I am not sure this is the right place I am to go to do this,,I received my gun permit and they have misspelled my name on it, it was correct on the form i sent in to the state at beginning. I need this corrected and a new permit sent to me please. thank you

Here's a message you could send him:
    Dear Sir

I will be happy to advise you on how to correct this situation. You will need to go to your nearest State Police Post. You will need to bring your incorrect permit, three forms of picture I.D., your last 3 tax returns, and a certified letter from your closest maternal relative stating you are who you think you are, along with one cashier's check in the amount of 43 cents made payable to the State of Indiana, one money order in the amount of $217.34 made out in the name of the first police officer you see there. You will also need to bring with you any and all firearms you own or intend to own. Make sure they are loaded so a function check can be performed. Also make sure all firearm muzzles are fully visible upon entry to the building to avoid any unnecessary misunderstandings.

Upon doing these things, I assure you that you will have the full attention of all available staff and your permit issues will become a thing of the past.
    :coffee::evilangel:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The following message was sent to you via the INGunOwners Contact Us form by ( mailto: ).

I just tried to reply to a posting on your site and noticed that you have to have 50 posts or more to post a reply..If this is true please delete me from your registration..I'm a veteran LEO of 24 years and a serious competition shooter of 34 years presently holding 5 NRA Master and Expert classifications.Thanks

Referring Page: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/
    IP Address:
    User Name:
    User ID:
    Email:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    why cant i contact any sellers why do i have to have 15 post to be able to contact sellers????

:orly: Um... actually, it's 50 quality posts to use the INGO classifieds.

Are you really telling us that you aren't even willing to get 15 posts in so that you can attempt to cheat and contact sellers via PM anyway? :n00b:

I hope you get crabs.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you

Could i please have the 50 post minimum lifted from my account. I am not a spammer but i am someone who just doesnt post a lot. I like to read but there are things i would like too post on in the "for sale" sections of this site.

Thank you kindly,

Referring Page: INGunOwners - Indiana Gun Owners Community
    IP Address:
    User Name:
    User ID:
    Email:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    But, but he asked so nicely.

Could i please have the 50 post minimum lifted from my account. I am not a spammer but i am someone who just doesnt post a lot. I like to read but there are things i would like too post on in the "for sale" sections of this site.

Thank you kindly,

Referring Page: INGunOwners - Indiana Gun Owners Community
    IP Address:
    User Name:
    User ID:
    Email:

Top Bottom