• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The real victim here is JimH. Poor guy almost sold his gun to some guy that can’t hold his temperament over a simple rule.

If he wanted it that bad, just pay the $20.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Texkev, please give me your address so I can stop by and kick your shin. I will not tolerate this injustice.

I HAVE A DREAM!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I started a GoFundMe for the poor guy who is a victim of this injustice. It's titled, "whiny little *****". Please help correct this horrible injustice that he is a victim of.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    9-11-2014. I don't remember if the language filter was active or not. I spelled out my opinion of the guy pretty clearly. OneBadV8 is the one who got me. I think the thread and the OP have been gone for a long time now.

I'm just now seeing more added to this thread. However, if the person we go off and call some derogatory names is banned because they are exactly what we called them, we should get our infraction removed. Lol

My only infraction came from calling someone an a-hole when they asked if they could legally call a guy and pretend to be a cop.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    New one, Gotta love the weak use of the word injustice

"I was chasing a walther sportmodell v, on the internet, and found one on your site - with JimH. this listing was shown with no final sale completed. I joined the site, after a fiasco of attempts, and attempted to message JimH. Needless to say, I was informed of your 50 post ruling.
    I think this is an injustice to your members, as it impedes possible sales and possible information exchange.
    I will not waste my time, or your site space, by posting pointless posts to accomplish your sites rules.
    Please inform JimH that he had/has a potential Indiana resident buyer for his rifle.
    also, you can eliminate my sign-in info - I will not be participating in your 50 post rule to have communications with your members - xxxxxx was my login.
    sorry, just not a fan of this ruling."

Not sure he's making sense when he goes from 'possible information exchange' in his second sentence to 'posting pointless posts' in the third

What kind of useful information might be contained in self-admitted posts that had nothing to contribute?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Not sure he's making sense when he goes from 'possible information exchange' in his second sentence to 'posting pointless posts' in the third

What kind of useful information might be contained in self-admitted posts that had nothing to contribute?

Hey. His contributions were going to be very valuable before he was cut down in his prime.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hey. His contributions were going to be very valuable before he was cut down in his prime.

Or perhaps he was going to spitefully dam the fountainhead of his rifle wisdom and deliberately make pointless posts to punish us for our churlishness? :nailbite:

Oh noes!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Translation: "I dont have time to make up :poop: x50 just to be able to PM the seller." Unlike others, he didnt think the rifle was worth his time trying to cheat and make a run to 50.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba756579b0164cc3d.jpg

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    At the Open House out at Proteq, I talked to a guy, who was hoping to talk to someone in charge. Instead he talked to me. Since I am just a user, I listened. He was upset about having to get to 50 posts to be able to buy some gun he was looking to buy. He was so close to 50 posts, but then someone removed a bunch of his posts.

I mentioned to him becoming a site supporter, and he didn't know about that.

I didn't catch his username.

I meant to mention it, but I kept forgetting.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    At the Open House out at Proteq, I talked to a guy, who was hoping to talk to someone in charge. Instead he talked to me. Since I am just a user, I listened. He was upset about having to get to 50 posts to be able to buy some gun he was looking to buy. He was so close to 50 posts, but then someone removed a bunch of his posts.

I mentioned to him becoming a site supporter, and he didn't know about that.

I didn't catch his username.

I meant to mention it, but I kept forgetting.

I bet I know who that was.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I read all the thread earlier. There’s some gold in this thread for those who haven’t read it all. Really shows what the owners gotta deal with behind the scenes. I’d bang my head against a wall. Or laugh constantly, I’m not sure which.

Top Bottom