• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The following message was sent to you via the INGunOwners Contact Us form by ( mailto.

--------------------------------

hello...i was cruising the internet for a mini 14 folding stock, your site came up. I registered and began posting my 50 posts so I could contact a member. several folks came on and bashed my posts. I am sure you are suppored by adverts too. more traffic more $$$. I have a MBA and sad to see the agressive folks here. especially if we (fello gun supporters) are pited against eachother. we will surely lose our rights if the rest of the country is like this...good luck and say hi to george orwell for me.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The following message was sent to you via the INGunOwners Contact Us form by ( mailto: ).

can i come back in plz
    cleardot.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The following message was sent to you via the INGunOwners Contact Us form by ( mailto.

hello...i was cruising the internet for a mini 14 folding stock, your site came up. I registered and began posting my 50 posts so I could contact a member. several folks came on and bashed my posts. I am sure you are suppored by adverts too. more traffic more $$$. I have a MBA and sad to see the agressive folks here. especially if we (fello gun supporters) are pited against eachother. we will surely lose our rights if the rest of the country is like this...good luck and say hi to george orwell for me.
    You're right, we just wanted to keep you from purchasing that mini 14 folding stock. :popcorn:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The following message was sent to you via the INGunOwners Contact Us form by ( mailto: ).

can i come back in plz
    cleardot.gif
    No you can't Jake but that's okay, some members still post a reply to your posts as if you were still here.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Just for grins and giggles and in case he has a sense of humor...

How's that MBA working out for you? Looks like there must have been no emphasis on spelling, punctuation or capitalization involved with that online MBA you acquired from some source in the Amazon River region.:D

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.

Ha! I remember this guy. He posted something like 4 or 5 "hello" threads in the Intro forum and filled them up with "aaa", "bbb", and then tried to compare us to the commies in California for "not letting him" buy a mini 14 stock.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Just for grins and giggles and in case he has a sense of humor...

How's that MBA working out for you? Looks like there must have been no emphasis on spelling, punctuation or capitalization involved with that online MBA you acquired from some source in the Amazon River region.:D

My thoughts exactly

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    It's the same guy that claimed to have a degree in engineering to go along with that MBA. Thing is, he said he had the degree in aeronautical engineering, but spelled it wrong.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    wow, just read through all the posts. Cant believe i didnt see it before. And, after reading it all, I feel like the smartest man in the world. Whenever i do one of those DOPE moments from now on, im reading this all again so I can feel better. And i thought I was computer illiterate. How do some of these people even turn on a computer let alone email. Fenway, good luck to you and ALL the mods.

Top Bottom