• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    The following message was sent to you via the INGunOwners Contact Us form by ( mailto: ).

--------------------------------

Bought a used HOP Cap for a chevy S-10 6ft. bed truck. The two tall windows on the back end, on the sides are missing. Was wondering about ordering new windows for it. The gaskets are still there.

Referring Page: index.php
    IP Address:
    User Name:
    User ID:
    Email:

The speed goats are escaping through the side windows?? What's so funny!?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Fenway, I think you have a burgeoning market for aftermarket car parts.

Also, I demand a speed goat.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    The difference between a Speed Goat and a Regular Goat originated in Deep Southern Indiana.

The difference between the two is a Regular Goat is defined as one that has been bred by 2 legged animals. This particular type of Goat is most commonly referred to as Bahby and is often visited by men with fewer brain cells then teeth and a strong aroma of both human filth and Cheap Beer.

A Speed Goat is defined as that ***** that plays hard to get, you my often see the Bazooka Brothers chasing this type of goat around with a Swap Meet Necklace and crying out "But we Love EWE bahby!!". The brothers have yet to catch this Goat as she is FAST.

As Such the term Speed Goat.

Courtesy of Mikepedia...

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    bjizxf.jpg

What a speed goat might look like

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    The following message was sent to you via the INGunOwners Contact Us form by ( mailto: ).

Bought a used HOP Cap for a chevy S-10 6ft. bed truck. The two tall windows on the back end, on the sides are missing. Was wondering about ordering new windows for it. The gaskets are still there.

Referring Page: index.php
    IP Address:
    User Name:
    User ID:
    Email:
    So I have to wonder Fenway, do you ever help out these people that just seem plain confused? Do you at least inform them that they're not emailing the place they're trying to get in contact with?

BTW, I think it would be absolutely hilarious if the guy above bought a use truck topper that had an INGO sticker on it and he thought that was the manufacturer. Ok, fess up, who sold their HOP cap for an S-10 with a 6' bed that was missing the 2 tall, rear windows? Who did it, you've gotta let us know who bought it. :laugh::laugh:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Why would he take the time to do that when he could use that time to post the PMs in the Break Room for our enjoyment?
    Because sometimes you just gotta have a little compassion to help the people that genuinely seem too confused to help themselves?

If that was me I would just fire back a real quick email to them with something similar to, "I think you may be trying to contact somebody else. This is a discussion forum for gunowners, we don't sell anything here"

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Because sometimes you just gotta have a little compassion to help the people that genuinely seem too confused to help themselves?

If that was me I would just fire back a real quick email to them with something similar to, "I think you may be trying to contact somebody else. This is a discussion forum for gunowners, we don't sell anything here"

if I saw someone walking into a wall, im not gonna turn them around. no, im gonna stand back and watch them keep walking into the wall cause thats ****ing hilarious. So why would anyone fire back an email to someone who forgot to take their meds and is now lost it on the net? :D

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    if I saw someone walking into a wall, im not gonna turn them around. no, im gonna stand back and watch them keep walking into the wall cause thats ****ing hilarious. So why would anyone fire back an email to someone who forgot to take their meds and is now lost it on the net? :D
    Watching them walk into the wall? Sure, that's pretty funny.

But after they walk into the wall, if they're stumbling around dazed and confused, are you still going to stand there and laugh? I wouldn't. I would at least try to help them so they don't injure themselves further or repeat said occurrence.

Sure, it was pretty stupid to walk into the wall in the first place, but I seriously doubt they intended to do it. I don't think it's very mature to stand and laugh at the misfortune of others.

:twocents:

ETA, come on, we've all been in that spot in some respect before. Have you never been so clueless that you didn't even realize it? You feel that you've got a grasp on the situation at hand, but it turns out you processed the information wrong, and you were going the total opposite direction?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Watching them walk into the wall? Sure, that's pretty funny.

But after they walk into the wall, if they're stumbling around dazed and confused, are you still going to stand there and laugh? I wouldn't. I would at least try to help them so they don't injure themselves further or repeat said occurrence.

Sure, it was pretty stupid to walk into the wall in the first place, but I seriously doubt they intended to do it. I don't think it's very mature to stand and laugh at the misfortune of others.

:twocents:

ETA, come on, we've all been in that spot in some respect before. Have you never been so clueless that you didn't even realize it? You feel that you've got a grasp on the situation at hand, but it turns out you processed the information wrong, and you were going the total opposite direction?

i was talking about people who repeatedly walk into walls, :):

half of Americans walk around dazed and confused everyday. helping them is why our country has gone down the ****ter.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    i was talking about people who repeatedly walk into walls, :):

half of Americans walk around dazed and confused everyday. helping them is why our country has gone down the ****ter.
    Yeah, I certainly understand that. But it's pretty hard to judge via email if somebody is permanently dazed and confused or if they just had a little moment of stupidity and need a little help out of it. :D

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time because if I were in their shoes, and it was just a moment of stupidity that struck me, I'd certainly want that help in return.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Yeah, I certainly understand that. But it's pretty hard to judge via email if somebody is permanently dazed and confused or if they just had a little moment of stupidity and need a little help out of it. :D

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time because if I were in their shoes, and it was just a moment of stupidity that struck me, I'd certainly want that help in return.

well if you ever lose your sunglasses that are on your head, ill give you a hand then :):

Markedup

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    In the early 70's we had a phone number with the
    last digit one off the cab company's.
    I was so tired of calls when the bars were closing.
    We asked folks if they wanted a yellow or a green
    cab.Also said we can't go there, it's too dangerous.

Thanks

Mark

Top Bottom