• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Anyone have any good leads on where to find a Glock 19 RTF2 with the gill serrations?? Theyre not "rare" so to speak, theyre just hard to find. Been all over the net trying to find one...I know they were a limited run but surely someone wants to sell theirs...right?

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013

erh. To clarify I didn't mean the post like that...I am looking for one but even online they're not available. I've called cdnn as well as other places but I haven't found any new ones or used ones. Gunbroker, gunsamerica, or guns international had 0 19's either... So my question really was intende as: any other locations where I can check for them??? Not "who has one"

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I have one (EXO also) but I'm really not interested in selling. I believe you are going to have to be in the right place at the right time to come upon one, especially a 19.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Gunsite graduate[FONT=&amp] --[/FONT]Certified Glock armorer
    NRA Certified pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] --[/FONT]1911 Mechanic

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    I have one (EXO also) but I'm really not interested in selling. I believe you are going to have to be in the right place at the right time to come upon one, especially a 19.

That seems to be the general consensus form other forums...Some people get lucky and scoop em for cheap like a used glock, others have sold for $900:n00b:

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    I haven't been actively looking at Glocks, but I do remember CAF Sales on Gunauction.com (Cash America Pawn) seemed to get RTF Glocks in batches. I looked and there aren't any right now, but keep an eye open and you might get lucky.

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    I haven't been actively looking at Glocks, but I do remember CAF Sales on Gunauction.com (Cash America Pawn) seemed to get RTF Glocks in batches. I looked and there aren't any right now, but keep an eye open and you might get lucky.

This is the kind of info I was looking for! Thank you and I will continue to search!!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

:bowdown: :drool: Want...

Top Bottom