• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    For the size of the store, it's packed. Lots of guns/ammo. I told my son, "I bet it takes a while before anyone says a word to us". I was correct. All the folks were at the back end of the counter - all in conversation, felt a bit ignored.

Most of the people at the end of the counter are just customers hanging out and some of the people behind the counter are very good customers hanging out.

I have never seen them be rude but they don't follow you around like a hungry dog so you might feel ignored.

Try asking to see something and they are always happy to help.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    I figured the guys at the counter were just hanging out. Never felt threatened or uncomfortable by any of them. Actually find it kind of humorous and adds a little uniqueness I guess is the word I am looking for to the store. Only thing missing is a few beer mugs!(maybe that's under the counter) just kidding. They might try to use that as a marketing gimick. I did get the impression the only one working or doing anything was the younger gentlemen. But hey they're not all that bad. Seem like they are probably a group of good guys.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I figured the guys at the counter were just hanging out. Never felt threatened or uncomfortable by any of them. Actually find it kind of humorous and adds a little uniqueness I guess is the word I am looking for to the store. Only thing missing is a few beer mugs!(maybe that's under the counter) just kidding. They might try to use that as a marketing gimick. I did get the impression the only one working or doing anything was the younger gentlemen. But hey they're not all that bad. Seem like they are probably a group of good guys.

If you come in often enough you will prob be hanging out at the end of the counter, just seems to happen.:yesway:

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    If you come in often enough you will prob be hanging out at the end of the counter, just seems to happen.:yesway:
    You're probably right. I can see it now. My wife would have to call Elmore's and find out what time I am coming home for dinner.:)

oifvet2id

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Indy
    Stopped in today to price out a couple of handguns and purchase some ammo. Unbelievable customer service. I felt like I was the only one in the store and everybody was waiting on me. Anything I asked to see, it was out of the case and in my hands before I finished my sentence. The old lady wants a Lady Smith and I will probably head to Elmores or BGF to research and purchase. Decent prices on ammo, they had M855 ball in stock for a reasonable price. Lots of selection on almost everything. They didnt have pmags, but who does anymore? All in all, a satisfying experience.

Top Bottom