• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well looks like Im ordering ammo "by the case" today, Coats voting record on 2A is despicable.

No need to worry me thinks. No "gun law" is going to originate from the HOUSE for the next 2 years. What we now have is a stalemate in gov. The dem's can not pass any new leg (ie. cap & trade, etc..) and the reps don't have enough # to remove obamacare, etc.. So put on your best dirt cloths cause it's gonna be a mud fest now. Each side will blame the other and nothing will get done.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    No need to worry me thinks. No "gun law" is going to originate from the HOUSE for the next 2 years. What we now have is a stalemate in gov. The dem's can not pass any new leg (ie. cap & trade, etc..) and the reps don't have enough # to remove obamacare, etc.. So put on your best dirt cloths cause it's gonna be a mud fest now. Each side will blame the other and nothing will get done.

Sad that it's still an improvement, but it surely is better. Yay Mudfest!!! :rockwoot:

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    And, since it seems that Bayh is eyeing the Governor's chair again in 2012, it's unlikely that he'll vote FOR any massive gun laws. Gotta keep an eye on the sneeky little gits of progressive minutia though.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    I contacted his office once about me not supporting the health care care bill. Before I could leave a comment on his web page, I had to answer a lengthy questionnaire. The questions were very leading and there was no way that I could answer his questions accurately or at least as I felt about them.

I warned him then that if he supported the health care bill, Indiana would not forgive him. That he was hired to represent us and not San Fransisco.

"f" em.

Top Bottom