• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Hey I just saw this video! He's shooting the P220! My life is complete!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIau8-_uZ-I&feature=related"]YouTube - Elite Team Fighting Sig Sauer Model 220 .45 Auto Hydra Shok[/ame]

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    "97% of people who wear body armor survive, the other 8% don't because they're stupid. . ."

omg I'm crying and watching this!

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Tactical whistle. What happens if you get shot in the throat and can't yell to your buddies? Holy crap this guy is funny!

Shay, why haven't you mentioned the tactical whistle to us??

And what about the tactical gauntlet with gore-tex lining, which is the same as kevlar?? Shay why don't you tell us these things?

Don't forget the tacticallness of the navel-poke!

Last edited:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    My favorite one is where he complains that people have given him trouble over his shotgun. Then he holds up a nice duck gun, then moves it in tactical manners talking about essentially how stupid we are and how practical he is for having a practical gun. Strange coming from someone who is decked out in impractical gear.:D

These videos remind me of someone showing their guns/gear off to a girlfriend or someone who doesnt know guns. They want to appear all tactical, but fail horribly in the end product. Then again, who are we to talk?:D Maybe, its because we dont make a video online for people to laugh at, making him a fool of the highest caliber.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    My life feels more complete now after watching those videos. I feel like I could be part of the Elite Team Fighters. I thought you had to spend years getting to a point in which you could call yourself "Elite", but now after spending 20 min, I feel I can call myself "Elite".

I never new that anything within 10 feet of a shotgun is is, well "just don't do it". I mean I never knew that I just can't miss.

I always new that the military and other "Elite" forces had there secret fighting techniques, but wow, we should of learned these along time ago.

I feel like a better person now.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    In a previously posted video, he made a point to tell you to put your hand on your belt buckle with your weak hand when you draw, but made no effort to do so in this one. I question this guy's credibility. :rolleyesedit:

:):

How could you doubt him? He's Elite. AND a team fighter.
    He's totally a covert member of.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R5dk0JY2xc]YouTube - Team America[/ame]

jimmy_ftwayne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m35iqaI5IzM&feature=related]YouTube - ELITEST TEAM FIGHTING 2[/ame]

Sorry I brought back an old thread, but I just found this. Shoot and scoot! I was crying.

Top Bottom