• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Wo wo wo...what cigar shop/ lounge do u run? I will make sure to stop in next time I'm around.

This one :ingo:

Picture6-1.png

Ryno300

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Fly over country
    Love the sign. It is a nice shop and I'll be back in. Only been a couple of times, but grew up in Griffith and have family in Crown Point so I get up there fairly often. I'll be sure to say "hi" next time.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Thanks for the compliments, the thing I really wish was that we had more room in the humidor, its just too darn small.

I'm looking to rearrange the store area a little too, we want to put in a poker table or domino table to increase our seating so we are looking to move some of the store shelves out to give us room for the seating.

BTW we are having another OPEN CARRY CIGAR NIGHT on Thursday Jan 17 . . . if you don't want to drive in I might be able to arrange to have someone pick you up at the Griffith Airport so you can fly in!
    Getting rid of the hookah cr...er, stuff? Nothing messes up a good cigar like some kid smoking potpurri (sp?) five feet away.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    I just looked at your store's website, its a really nice looking place. I would love to stop in if i wasn't at the opposite end of the state.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Great I will be stopping in to spend some coin and smoke some sticks next time I am up north...

If possible, stop by on Thursday evening January 17th. We are having an INGO Open Carry Cigar Night. I hired a guitar player and have a new line of cigars called FOUNDRY that we are introducing. They are a cigar in the "Steampunk" theme that blends old world flavor and technology with new ideas.

LINK to NWI INGO Open Carry Night thread => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...itar_nwi_ingo_event_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    If possible, stop by on Thursday evening January 17th. We are having an INGO Open Carry Cigar Night. I hired a guitar player and have a new line of cigars called FOUNDRY that we are introducing. They are a cigar in the "Steampunk" theme that blends old world flavor and technology with new ideas.

LINK to NWI INGO Open Carry Night thread => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...itar_nwi_ingo_event_at_1101_cigar_lounge.html

Id love to but I am in school in Indy everyday. I will be moving back up there this summer (I actually have a job offer right down the street from your shop that looks pretty promising) so I will be able to make those events in the future I'm sure.

Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    I have to be in Michigan City tomorrow, and was planning on heading over towards Cabelas later that day anyway. I'll stop in and say hello if I have time. Love cigars and guns!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Very nice place - stopped in around 7pm and picked up one of the new Ditkas and a couple other nice cigars.

I wish I had been able to meet up with you. I volunteer on the coaching staff for the high school fencing team and we are in the middle of the season, we practice Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs evenings with meets on Saturday.

Consequently I was at school beating children with steel rods while you were enjoying a cigar :yesway:

Top Bottom