• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Movies, music, games etc. are a small part of the big picture. Add to that years of failed libtard social policies and we're reaping what we've sown.

They all work to desensitize our culture and make us more callous , less caring people.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you have read the manifesto and believe that it came from the perpetrator then this would not be the case. At least not in this incident.

He specifically states that his ideology has'nt changed in several years and his opinions on automation, immigration and the rest predate Trump. Says he is including this because he knows some people and the media will call him a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump for his rhetoric which he states is not the case.

I have read the manifesto but I will not give the author the justification that he so desperately craves. There is absolutely never a justification as I have previously posted.

I read the manifesto too. And as you mentioned he said his ideology hasn't changed in years. Now consider this, the most powerful man on the planet gave voice to his ideology. One can argue, from the shooters perspective, even justified it. No longer did he need wonder if he was wrong, or if his ideology was crackpot, he had the POTUS spouting off the same stuff. You can't a better endorsement than that.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I read the manifesto too. And as you mentioned he said his ideology hasn't changed in years. Now consider this, the most powerful man on the planet gave voice to his ideology. One can argue, from the shooters perspective, even justified it. No longer did he need wonder if he was wrong, or if his ideology was crackpot, he had the POTUS spouting off the same stuff. You can't a better endorsement than that.

I must have missed the part where Trump said "go shoot hispanics".

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Movies, music, games etc. are a small part of the big picture. Add to that years of failed libtard social policies and we're reaping what we've sown.

They all work to desensitize our culture and make us more callous , less caring people.

That's just failed parenting right there. If what you said really is the case, society would have fallen already due to inability to cope hardships in life. Again, it is not the case.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

It's equally likely it was the pressure being applied from the open borders types that placed that last straw on the camels back, in his mind he had to act before it was too late.
    It's just depends on what prism you view the information from.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's equally likely it was the pressure being applied from the open borders types that placed that last straw on the camels back, in his mind he had to act before it was too late.
    It's just depends on what prism you view the information from.

I been saying this ALL along. As you say, it depends on the "prism," in which you view. The problem is, that when the president speaks, he leaves just enough room for his words to be interpreted in a number of differing ways.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Or he’s a homicidal maniac and if it wasn’t this, it would have been something else. Any reason, or no reason at all.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Seems much of INGO is like much of the society at large....doing its best to lay blame save for where it actually belongs; on the head of the thug that committed the murders.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Or he’s a homicidal maniac and if it wasn’t this, it would have been something else. Any reason, or no reason at all.

I'm not buying into that. The Middle East is full of "homicidal" maniacs, but their homicidal tendencies are almost solely based on ideology. Why can't that apply elsewhere?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm not buying into that. The Middle East is full of "homicidal" maniacs, but their homicidal tendencies are almost solely based on ideology. Why can't that apply elsewhere?

I see what you did there, and I agree.

It’s nice to have a “home” for your violent thoughts....and some “homes” are more popular some places than others, but if you’re bent on killing, you’ll always find one.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I dont think kids should have access to these shooting and killing video games. Ive said this before, so I dont know if this boy (a man doesn't kill innocent people) even played them.
    Sadly parents wont be parents and control what content their kids have access to so no matter what laws are passed the kids will still get them. The only way to curb it would be to start fining or jailing parents for giving their young kids access to that smut. Young kids do not need to be playing first person shooter games period. I dont care who that upsets or who disagrees with me. There is a difference between liking and shooting guns vs shooting and killing people as an objective in a game. These games desensitize children to reality at their most critical developmental stages.
    Ive seen people who can handle it and ive seen people who have been shaped by that kind of violent video game.
    Not everyone can rationalize things the same way. We have serious mental health issues in this country and these video games are basically terrorists training manuals for the insane and delinquents.

I hear people say, we didnt have school shooters and mass shooters all the time back when I grew up. Yeah thats because we had atari and then mario brothers.

Oh ****ing hell. The video game angle is utter bull****. Is anyone listening to what these people are saying? It seems with the event of the Christchurch shooting we have a new kind of mass shooter. Well. Not all that new. Dylan Roof was an earlier example. These far right extremists want to spark an armed uprising of the right against the left. The problem is ideological indoctrination, not video games, for **** sake. You can’t solve a problem if you can’t understand the cause. It’s not video games. It’s not guns. Banning objects isn’t gonna stop this.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Often these active shooters are known problems in their various communities. Be it in their family, local neighborhood, online social media or even law enforcement.

Wonder if "see something, say something" happened or not in this case?
    Did it fail, as it has in some others?

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi

On this train of thought, can't they say the same about american military members? Fighting for freedom, our brothers, family. Oil ,or the next chow... idk idc pick. They're all ideologies on which we go to war... ideology aside, this guy is a f***tard. I hope he rests in pieces..

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Often these active shooters are known problems in their various communities. Be it in their family, local neighborhood, online social media or even law enforcement.

Wonder if "see something, say something" happened or not in this case?
    Did it fail, as it has in some others?

People are more isolated than ever before, particularly at that age. It's very easy to hole up in your own little world and radicalize without anyone catching on.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You can argue that the President's rhetoric played a part in pushing this individual over the edge except he specifically states that Trump's rhetoric had nothing to do with it. You are implying that it did without really knowing.

A case like princraft theorized that the open border crowd and the crisis that we now face at the border that congress has failed to address could just have easily caused him to feel the urgent need to take action at this time.

Last edited:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    SGAMMO.COM is your friend I "may" need a case of (fill in the blank) before they open tomorrow and raise prices.
    You don't have enough mags and ammo ?!?
    Shame on you and (I bet), WM stops selling ammo, in its stores.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    **** the nut job shooter, I pray he burns in hell for eternity. He is not worthy of any forgiveness, divine or otherwise!

I agree. He's not worthy, and deserves to burn in hell.

That said, if he ever does find Christ, (an of course only Jesus himself will know if he's serious or not) he will be forgiven, and welcomed into Heaven. God has more grace, and forgiveness than we do.

But yeah, I (being the struggling sinner I am) hope he doesn't accept the gift being offered to him, and that he burn in hell. God makes that call. None of us are truly worthy.

Like the man once said... "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

[video=youtube;OuvEJ-U1UDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuvEJ-U1UDc[/video]

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    However, with Trump there's a pretty seamless connection from his rhetoric to action.

There is... sort of.

A bunch of evil, people are acting out AGAINST President Trump, and the nation he is trying to preserve. Every time he says something stupid, (or even something that makes sense) these violent people act out AGAINST what he says.

With obama it was different. Back then, people were acting out (still with violence) IN SUPPORT of the anti-American views of their elected king.

In both cases, however, the violent ones out there throwing tantrums, attacking people, burning stuff, screaming, rioting... are almost exclusively from the left.

Notice I said "almost" so don't even start...

Even in this case, the guy may have a manifesto out there, but it just doesn't seem to fly with me. (then again, he could just be some nutcase *******) Yes, he could be one of the few evil conservatives, but (as much as I hate conspiracies) I can't help but wonder if it's really how this guy felt, or was this all a ploy to make conservatives look bad. If he were a TRUE conservative, he would know that this is the very worst way to gain support for his cause.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom