• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Did i? you mean this one lol The AK Forum L.L.C. - View topic - uh oh! pkt build im using it pretty much as blue prints for my pkt got just about everything but the barrel for mine (i got one off the prexis ones of the weaponsguild forum but its looking like its going to be a few more months till mine ships i ordered one back in july

but while i was waiting i was able to locate a few of the hard to find parts got them from a guy in poland (stuff like the pkm ammo can bracket, gas block, top cover, front sight, compact flash hider, trigger housing, and even a real pkm butt stock..... i still will have to find a pkm paw cover ( it has ribs unlike the pkt's) and ill have to fab up my own rear trunnion

he actually made his own trigger group housing but i will be modding a original housing to fit one of the semi mg42 mod box's that use a ar15 trigger group...... yes ive done my home work on building a pkm..... and as a plus i live very close to Marcolmar firearms the guy that builds the semi auto pkm's and he's willing to help me on this build if i need the help on it

Last edited:
    Top Bottom