• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • anthony010

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Westfield
    Im at 42 days. I took a look at nfatracker and there are a couple from Jan. 31 that were approved today. Looks like I have another week and a half or so.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    At 52 days myself, so hopefully that means I'll get my stamp this week. Crossing my fingers, as I'd really like a chance to try out my Hk53 clone SBR this weekend.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Got mine today too. February 1st to March 25th. 53 days. Still a lot faster than a paper individual!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    does your status show up on the efile site?

It's down for the Wednesday maintenance. There was a PDF that was emailed to me that showed the approval. I'll check the site after 6 tonight and see what it shows.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    So your approved form is emailed? No letter in the mail?

Correct. For efile you will simply print off the approved Form 1. No actual stamp mailed. On a few occasions they don't email you letting you know you've been approved so it's a good idea to check back efile site every now and then to see if your status has been updated.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I just checked the website and it changed from Submitted/Pending to Approved. I presume when I apply for the next one the Submitted/Pending link will reappear.
    I printed out the approved form 1 and put one copy with my Trust and one with the rifle. I'll also copy the PDF file over to the flash drive that has all the trust info and put it in the safe.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    sorry for all the questions, but just so I understand, once submitted, the status automatically goes to 'submitted/pending'? Or does pending come later? This is my first time, so just trying to understand what's going on with my form 1. Currently mine says 'submitted/in progress'

Last edited:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Sorry, I should have put /in progress. Once your form is completed it goes to submitted/in progress. Once it's approved that changes to approved. If not approved it changes to denied.
    No problem on the questions. We all have to learn somehow.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    The eform system appears to be down. I noticed it last night when I was still getting the maintenance message saying it would be down from 6am to 6pm ET Wed, even though it was well after 6pm. Looks like they couldn't bring it back up after they did whatever they were doing.

Working in the IT field myself, deploying VoIP systems for large coporations (and government groups), I can't fathom how they get away with not only having a maintenance window that takes them down during normal business hours for an entire day, but also to not having a back-out plan if their updates caused a problem. That kind of sloppiness would get us sued (and get me fired).

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Finally. Got my latest SBR Form 1 approval today.

That makes it 58 days from submital to approval. Twice as long as my last few. Hopefully, this trend will not continue to climb.

anthony010

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Westfield
    Im at 48 days. there is a Feb 2nd eform approved today on nfatracker. Still around 10 days out..I guess. I tracked wait times before I submitted, the wait was only around 40-45 days then.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Im at 48 days. there is a Feb 2nd eform approved today on nfatracker. Still around 10 days out..I guess. I tracked wait times before I submitted, the wait was only around 40-45 days then.

That Feb 2 might be mine, since I updated NFA tracker with my info earlier today.

Top Bottom