• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    My parents shop at Costco much more then we do, so I told them to hit me up next time they were up there.....My Mom grabbed a pair of the 6 packs for me today. I should be able to get them in hand and mess around with them some this weekend.

Good find!

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My safe is small, and only has one shelf at a the top. Mostly long guns. I picked up one of those Sylvania water resistant tap lights on a clearance aisle a couple years ago. The velcro mounting option it came with sticks really well to the bottom of the shelf as I also use those barrel rod inserts instead of a fixed rack. Never had to change the batteries yet, and, I like that you can take it out easily. I have a flashlight in there too, but due to where I put the safe, and the side the door opens on, I prefer having two hands available, and no saliva on my light from holding it in my mouth lol.

Ltrain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    I used rope light in mine and ran the cord out of the bottom hole where the bolts go. I also put a timer on it to turn it on and off automatically. I call it my night light. Works awesome and looks great!

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I picked up a 6 pack of these lights at Costco today after seeing that video. Super easy to install, looks great, works great. I would suggest them to everyone. Now, just have to see how long the batteries will last.

BudS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Jeffersonville, IN
    These are awesome. I was looking for a good lighting option for the safe and the Litemates work great. The best thing is the remote switch that will activate all the lites at the same time. I couldn't find them locally, but did find them on Ebay. Thanks for the video and the tip!

Top Bottom