• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Look. I wasn't trying to start anything. I was trying to do something good. I lost my option to edit posts with no explanation as to why.

I'm sorry people think I'm trying to start something, I am not. I just wanted my option to edit back. Didn't think it was asking that much but apparently this forum is imploding so I won't contribute to that.

BTW, if there was a post that was directed at me and disappeared, my Inbox still works.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Look. I wasn't trying to start anything. I was trying to do something good. I lost my option to edit posts with no explanation as to why.

I'm sorry people think I'm trying to start something, I am not. I just wanted my option to edit back. Didn't think it was asking that much but apparently this forum is imploding so I won't contribute to that.

BTW, if there was a post that was directed at me and disappeared, my Inbox still works.

Ryan, the sad thing is that you are trying to start something. Let it go and move on. This is not your site, it belongs to Fenway and he can do whatever he wants. Editing you old posts will do nothing. The Mods are responsible for going through the ones that return to activity and delete, edit or close where needed.

No, get back to PW thread and leave it alone. :D

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Imploding because we have two new rules and more users online last night than ever before in the history of INGO? Everyone jump ship. INGO Sucks :runaway:

Didn't think it was asking that much but apparently this forum is imploding so I won't contribute to that.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Imploding because we have two new rules and more users online last night than ever before in the history of INGO?

According to the front page stats, we didn't top April's high water mark. :dunno: But we were real friggin' close.

Everyone jump ship. INGO Sucks :runaway:

logg_2004061606140.png

"Number One, I order you to go take a Number Two."
    "Aye-aye, captain!"

:laugh:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Imploding because we have two new rules and more users online last night than ever before in the history of INGO? Everyone jump ship. INGO Sucks :runaway:

NO, imploding because apparently everyone's got a bug up their butt lately, all the fighting, the fact that you had to implement the new rules.... Really? You can't see it? Stats mean nothing and I never said INGO sucks. You guys took this way out of proportion.

Is it so much to ask for an explanation to why I lost my Edit button and why I can't have it back? I mean, if you're trying to get me to leave, just say it. I'll go.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    It's better for the business owner if you quit, than if they hav to fire you.

Or give you enough rope to hang yourself.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Is it so much to ask for an explanation to why I lost my Edit button and why I can't have it back? I mean, if you're trying to get me to leave, just say it. I'll go.
    Not trying to get you to leave. Not on purpose anyway. However, if you didn't want to make a big deal out of it, a PM to your favorite Mod of the day might have helped. ;)

*ahem*

I'll take the recommendation of a member from another thread and say this:
    Since we haven't officially responded yet, we are probably still discussing it. Please be patient as we work out all the wrinkles of instituting our new rules.

Thank you,
    The Management

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom