Easter in the ER!!!! Post your Easter Stories!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Well, I certainly pray that all goes well for your wife and you will not stress her out because of your worry. :D Seriously, I hope you will not worry too much, although I know how easy that is for me to say and how difficult it may be for you to actually do.

We had over 800 kids and their parents come to an Easter egg hunt yesterday. We gave out over 6,000 candy-filled eggs, 100 one-dollar coins, 30 two-dollar bills, a few bicycles and a computer. We know the holy day has nothing to do with these things, but the children were blessed and many came back to our services this morning. It was a good weekend.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, Longbow, my day certainly wasn't as exciting as yours. Went shopping with the kids, as usual and no-one had to go to the ER. Yet. Hope everything turns out OK for you and the wife and that the docs do their things with skill.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Went to Lowes this morning.....dryer died while we were out of town. We had planned on baking a ham, but wound up having sandwiches from Kroger deli, which were pretty darned good. My wife did make some banana pudding, we haven't dug into that yet.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Had a bunch of my wife's side of the family in. Some good times, lots of laughs, and a great Easter egg hunt with the kids--what a blast!

Hope all is well with you, Longbow. I can't imagine anyway there being a way to have a good time in an ER.

Happy Easter, everybody!

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    While leaving my wifes grandparents I took a header down the concrete stairs. I twisted my ankle, and scraped up my arm. While I was face down heading down the stairs my M&P fell out on the stairs but thankfully unharmed. Gladly no ER trip, but it was close.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Went to Lowes this morning.....dryer died while we were out of town. We had planned on baking a ham, but wound up having sandwiches from Kroger deli, which were pretty darned good. My wife did make some banana pudding, we haven't dug into that yet.

You bake your ham in the dryer? Does it give it a more even cooking with it spinning like that? :dunno:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    120 miles away from the family, making sure US steel makes enough steel to supply everyone with firearms!!! Lets just say I'm on a mission from GOD!

huds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2013
    Hope all goes well Longbow!!

I had a church breakfast and service afterwards. Went to dinner at her parents and now spending the evening at work.

Again, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife in this time of need.

Top Bottom