• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    ECPR is proud to host the annual Glock Sport Shooting Foundation match the weekend of June 25-26, However, please note that GSSF uses the entire facility that weekend, so we will not be open for public shooting.

Most of our staff (me included) has volunteered as ROs for the Glock shoot, so we still hope to see you at the range that weekend.

In the interim, we're open this weekend on our new schedule (9:00 - 5:00 both Saturday and Sunday), and we hope to have a lot of INGOers celebrate Father's Day weekend at the range!

Guy

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    ECPR is proud to host the annual Glock Sport Shooting Foundation match the weekend of June 25-26, However, please note that GSSF uses the entire facility that weekend, so we will not be open for public shooting.

Most of our staff (me included) has volunteered as ROs for the Glock shoot, so we still hope to see you at the range that weekend.

In the interim, we're open this weekend on our new schedule (9:00 - 5:00 both Saturday and Sunday), and we hope to have a lot of INGOers celebrate Father's Day weekend at the range!

Guy

Hmmm.... wife just asked me last night what I wanted for fathers day.... looks like I just found it.. she can pay my way into the glock match. :rockwoot:

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Hmmm.... wife just asked me last night what I wanted for fathers day.... looks like I just found it.. she can pay my way into the glock match. :rockwoot:

Sounds good, although if she really loved you, she'd buy your way into the Glock match AND buy you a season pass to ECPR. :D

I'm just sayin' . . . .

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just one week until the GSSF match. I am not sure who has volunteered but if you haven't and want to check the shooting sports sub-forum for info on how to do so.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom