• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Many people stay for a few hours. I know at least 3 forum member who will spend 4 or more hours at the range and there are non ingo members who spend a lot of time at the range.

The 10 visit pass also never expires, so even if you only shoot once per year, you can use the pass until it is punched out. We have had folks with 10 visits that were from 2003. You can also use it for more than one person.

That is a great point. A $75 card never expires, a $75 club membership expires in a year.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    The 10 visit pass also never expires, so even if you only shoot once per year, you can use the pass until it is punched out. We have had folks with 10 visits that were from 2003. You can also use it for more than one person.

Just please remember that the pass will be punched once for each person. 2 people will be 2 holes punched in the pass.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Sure, the one day price is steep-ish. I cringed at paying $20 this fall. Then i went back two more times and paid $20 each again. I could've bought a 10 visit pass for $60. Each time I was there i shot for at least 3 hours. No way I could afford that sorta action @Pop's

I'll be purchasing a ten visit pass when the range reopens for the spring season. It'll either last two months or six months or a year - but it's a much better value than indoor shooting. Lots of nice shooters, and Steve and the boys keep it safe and fun.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Eagle Creek prices are good, but I was pretty ticked off at them two weekends ago. They were supposed to be open, so I drove all the way over to the NW side of town, along with some people who drove all the way from Noblesville, and they were closed. Maybe it was the dusting of snow or something, I don't know. While we were there, two other guys were there waiting as well. One was an instructor and I guess he wasn't too happy as he was there to teach others how to shoot. Gave my relative the info on a range in Cicero/Atlanta since they were from Hamilton County. We are going to look into that membership. Hopefully we will be able to go to Eagle Creek when it re-opens.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I pay $50 per year, for all three of us. Handgun ranges, rifle ranges, shotgun ranges, archery ranges, 3 fishing ponds, camping. I think they even have an indoor airgun range for the kids in winter. Uncontrolled range, meaning no range officers. This is good, and bad. We can go at our pace, no one bossing us around, etc. Then again, we once looked over our shoulders to see a young man and his girlfriend getting ready to shoot past us...

Top Bottom