• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Headed out on Eagle Creek Sunday with my father and father in-law. Got on the water around 11:30 and fished till about 5:00. Pulled up to the first spot and got a few but the bite slowed so I moved across the cove and we could barley keep the rods in the water. Ended up bringing 55 home and threw back at least another 60 or so. Also managed my first keeper walleye from eagle creek, a chunky 14.5", and kept a catfish since my wife likes to eat them so much. Plus I got a nice wiper on accident, my rod was just dangling off the side of the boat while I put another minnow on my other rod and all of the sudden I hear a splash and look down and my rod is doubled over. Guess you can't just set your rod down when the wipers are around. All in all it was a great day on the lake.
    99e7d461.jpg

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    No sir I don't usually go that far up. I don't have a kicker motor on my boat so I only use my Terrova. It will still pull my 18.5' Lund around at 3mph though. Probably gonna invest in one after I get my hds 7 next month.

asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The crappies were hitting pretty good at the boat dock by the baithouse. I also hit my first eagle creek walleye actually I hit 4 but they werent big enough to do anything with. I have a 10ft Jon with a 7 hp motor Im dieing to get on the water.

Top Bottom