• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • akaindy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN USA
    That storm was fun. I remember that class well.

For those that haven't taken any of Pats classes before. They are fun, I wish I could be there to watch. Pat is a real interesting person.

:patriot:

Steve MI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008
    No but i have 6 people i sent to that class......... me and pat had a nice phone conversation the other day about it it went some thing like FU&*^ing fisher if it rains ill hunt you down like a dirty towel headed monster... some more choice words and my reply was Yes Pat!

Biohazard

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    central indiana
    This is a pretty subdued class. :n00b:

People are almost somber. :eek:

Did I miss something? Was there a funeral? :dunno:

Lighten up! :):

Have some fun. :stickpoke:

Don't be shy. :D

Make a few jokes. Laugh. Relax. Seriously, you'll learn more if you relax and get into the flow. If you try too hard it can actually be counterproductive. No one has been beaten for making mistakes.
    :cheers:

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    . . . . . I swear the clouds split directly over the range, and we didn't get a drop!
    DSCF0287.jpg

!

Don't know who was in there last but from the pictures it looks like those clouds were likely avoiding the Port-a-Johns.

:rolleyes:

Steve MI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008
    Slap Jeff in the head and tell him to shut up

tell Barb to stop breaking guns

tell Stan his scar sucks

tell Faye her hair looks nice and her coach dump pouch

tell her kid Pat to wake up

tell Julie she needs an extra shot of espresso

Biohazard

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    central indiana
    Never a shortage of moose cocks. :):

Loosen up and have some fun in class. :stickpoke:
    :chillpill::40oz:

Making a mistake isn't the end of the world. It means you actually learned something if you improve from that mistake. If you go to a class and just breeze through everything, you haven't learned anything.
    ;)

Kuting

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    MSG2 - Frankfort
    I had a lot of fun at the 2 day. I've got to edit my AAR for graphic content, but I'll toss it up here.

Look forward to training with Pat and Mike again.

Kuting

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    MSG2 - Frankfort
    AAR

I've decided to break my AAR down into sections, cause it's easier for my to follow in my own mind. So where do I start?

Weapon and Gear - When I first started toying with the idea of building an AR I had no idea what I was going for... What did I do??? "Hey, this looks AWESOME!" Throw that right out the window. You want to carry around something that will impress people by looks? Become a sculptor. Homework is essential for not getting stuck with junk. My rifle, was the poorly planned out Stag. Luckily, Pat lent me a rifle. Not my optics, not my rail, not my setup... Tough crap, as Musashi said, "Never grow too fond of one weapon." I ran the rifle, and it ran like a champ. I ran an Eagle SKD chest rig, and it turned out to be an awesome platform.

Mindset - Un**** yourself the man said... And I even asked him how, but we all gotta go our own way. I wasn't until the second to last relay of T2 that I had a tiny version of Gunny Ermy (Someone had a ringtone that kept going off that actually helped me with that) standing on my shoulder screaming "WHAT ARE YOU DOING NUMBNUTS?" into my ear. No one saw it, no one noticed the light go on in my head, but I felt that click, and I knew what to do. I put my ego back in my pants because this ain't a contest, we're not here to look cool or impress anyone... We're here to do this until we do it right. The guy to the left and right of me were gone, the wind stopped blowing, and the sun dimmed to that perfect brightness. There was no one in the world but me and that guy staring at me downrange. I acquired my target and pressed the trigger. Hit. Perfect? No, but it was a good clean hit. That was my moment.

Conditions - It was hot, it was wet, it was humid. Oh well. No one's gonna wait for it to be a perfect 72 degrees to start some stuff. I got a touch dehydrated because I wasn't paying attention. Both ranges were amazing. I had no idea that a couple places within a stone's throw of my home were this nice.

People - Classmates were awesome. I learned a lot from them and had quite a few really good conversations.

Awesome course, I look forward to training with EAG in the future.

Kut

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom