• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i stopped by dunhams in richmond today to kill some time. they are starting a new sale for feb 14-15.

calibers depend on what is in stock at that particular store.

remington 770 w/3x9-40 scope =299.99
    m91 30 =79.99
    amd-65 hungarian ak w/folding stock &2 20 rd mags = 399.99
    savage 11fxp3 w/ 3x9-40 bushnell = 429.99
    wasr-10 ak with mag = 349.99

ammos good prices but nothing spectacular.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Do all Dunham's carry firearms? Anderson would be closer to me ,but I'd gladly go to Richmond if they have a better selection. I know not all MC Sports carries firearms (like the one in Bloomington)-Columbus store does not even have ammo.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Do all Dunham's carry firearms? Anderson would be closer to me ,but I'd gladly go to Richmond if they have a better selection. I know not all MC Sports carries firearms (like the one in Bloomington)-Columbus store does not even have ammo.

im not sure about the anderson dunhams. the one in richmond has 50sih long guns in stock at all times. they have more selection than anyone around my house

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    i stopped by dunhams in richmond today to kill some time. they are starting a new sale for feb 14-15.

calibers depend on what is in stock at that particular store.

remington 770 w/3x9-40 scope =299.99
    m91 30 =79.99
    amd-65 hungarian ak w/folding stock &2 20 rd mags = 399.99
    savage 11fxp3 w/ 3x9-40 bushnell = 429.99
    wasr-10 ak with mag = 349.99

ammos good prices but nothing spectacular.
    That is so funny. I live in Richmond and went to Dunhams yesterday and bought $85 worth of ammo. Just my luck.

csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    I have also found if it is not on sale don't be scared to ask for a better price. There have been several times that they have came down on lots of the items I buy.

I agree with Dsg, Muncie is the best!!!

steif

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    dunhams

I went today! I bought a wasr full wood stock double stack for $379 a few weeks ago, and went back in for the refund in price difference, no problem, $32.49 refunded.
    Double stack Wasr for $379 out the door after tax.

The best thing was I asked if they had any more, no they didn't. BUT he said they had a e-mail from corporate saying they could substitute the Wasr folder or collapsible stock FOR THE SAME PRICE!!!! so, of course a folder came home with me for $379 out the door. the folders have Tapco stocks, and 2 tapco mags, along with the bayonet and cleaning stuff and sling. The collapsible stocks are the same as the ar stocks, I just liked the looks of the folder better. when we went to the register it still rang up for the $499 price and they had to do a price adjustment, but that was no problem.
    and by the way, I think today and monday is the only days they are this cheap, also they had amd-65's for $379... if I read it right.
    picture here
    382772459.jpg

Last edited:

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    I've found that the customer service at Muncie is better than Anderson. I stopped by tonight, they have a good selection of the firearms mentioned above.
    i have never had any issues going to the dunhams in anderson they are always more than happy to come over and let me fondle every gun in the case

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    My best friend is the Gun section coordinator at the Marion Dunham's. He usually gives me a call when there are good deals, or they're dropping prices on something to get rid of it.

Went in today and bought a 91/30. They've been $180 for months now. Couldn't pass on that deal. (Specially since I've had my eye on one in there in fantastic condition)

As far as ammo, they actually had a huge sale going on in January. Was buying 7.62x39 for 4-5ish a box.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    No way I'll buy any more ammo from Dunham's except .22.
    They required Driver's License for it and when I spoke to the manager about it, he said they keep all that info in boxes sitting on site in the warehouse area until corporate requests it for incineration. I asked how often that happens...he said in the more than a dozen years he's worked there, it hadn't happened yet.
    So somewhere there's a box full of gun owner info with addresses, license numbers, receipts listing what caliber you bought...all waiting for some unethical jerk to abuse it.
    No thanks.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    And i've never had to show ID at the Warsaw Dunhams to buy ammo. Buy ammo there probably once a month (.380, 8mm, 7.62 x 39 last weekend).
    SERIOUSLY?? The manager (Matt?) at the Auburn store told me it was Policy for ALL Dunham's stores. That ticks me off!
    You're not the first person who said they didn't have to let their license be copied by a different Dunham's.
    Auburn sure won't get my business in the ammo department!

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    SERIOUSLY?? The manager (Matt?) at the Auburn store told me it was Policy for ALL Dunham's stores. That ticks me off!
    You're not the first person who said they didn't have to let their license be copied by a different Dunham's.
    Auburn sure won't get my business in the ammo department!
    Same here. Marion Dunhams has never once asked me for ID for ammo.

MuncieKat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Muncie
    No ID required at the Muncie shop, either.

A call to corporate in regard to that Auburn store may be needed.

Doesn't seem to me like they can legally require the ID. Anyone know the law on this? I understand that they can ask for it, but I don't know about requiring it. This isn't California!

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    I think they have a 30 day guarantee, bring in the receipt and they will amend the price. I had to do that with a WASR a few years ago after it went on sale the weekend after I purchased.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom