Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Dugger Gun & Knife Show
    Dugger Community Building
    843 S. Hicum St. Dugger IN
    March 7 & 8 Sat 9-5 Sun 9-3
    Admission $5 Kids 12 & Under Free
    Call (812)201-0010 or (812)648-2407 for info.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    INGO members, this is a great little show only held once a year. If you've never been to it, you really should make the effort. For those of you in the extreme southern part of the state, this show is just like what the Ferdinand show used to be.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    The Ferdinand show has not changed. It's still just as crowded as the Dugger show. IMHO the Dugger show is so crowded it's very hard to see everything on your first pass. You have to skip some tables then come back to them on your next past. Not a bad show to hit if you are in the area.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I know I am going if the weather isn't really bad. I could really use a decent show and the "Terre Haute" show and the fairgrounds blows. :p

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    INGO members, this is a great little show only held once a year. If you've never been to it, you really should make the effort. For those of you in the extreme southern part of the state, this show is just like what the Ferdinand show used to be.
    Hope it's better than the Seelyville show last fall because that show S*CKED!

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Hope it's better than the Seelyville show last fall because that show S*CKED!

It's nothing like Seelyville. Completely different show, different promoter, and different vendors. The only thing that might suck is how thick the crowd is on Saturday mornings. If crowds bother you, I would recommend attending in the afternoon or sometime on Sunday.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Do people start packing up early on Sunday? Is it even worth going on Sunday?

I don't much like crowds, I am not reall steady on my feet due to my back troubles but will deal with it instead of missing out on the good stuff.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Do people start packing up early on Sunday? Is it even worth going on Sunday?

I don't much like crowds, I am not reall steady on my feet due to my back troubles but will deal with it instead of missing out on the good stuff.

It is still worth going on Sunday, most dealers do not pack up early because the sales are still good late into the afternoon. The crowd is thinnest first thing Sunday because the locals are at church, and then it starts getting thin again in the late afternoon. There is one dealer than leaves on Saturday at the close of the show because he doesn't believe in working on Sunday, but I don't know if he will be there this time or not. Last year, there was also an individual seller/collector that had one table of good guns that left at closing time on Saturday because he came clear from Evansville. It's just a hobby for him and not a business so that is why he left. I don't like it when vendors leave early, but I guess these guys had their reasons. I've had tables at this show since it started and I've always had sales until the end on Sunday. Stop by and say "hi," I'll be the tall young guy with a bunch ammo in odd calibers on his table. Most people at this show know me, so if in doubt, just ask someone.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I made the trek since I was in the area. It is a neat little show. Not too crowded when I was there and several familiar dealers who do the Evansville shows. It did have a nice variety of used guns (what I look for) including some good looking but over priced S&W revolvers and a couple nice Makarovs. Also several dealers had 5.56 m193 ammo for 0.40/round which was good for a gun show I thought.

While I would not drive up from Evansville, it was worth the time.

chad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Thanks for coming to Dugger Gun & Knife Show we will see you at Sullivan November 7 & 8

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I made it there too. Was there early on Sat and even spoke with AMMOMAN while I was there. :)

I had a good time but didn't feel all that good so I left after a couple of hours. I really had a good time too. Looked at a lot of thiings but lacked the cash to buy. Food looked good but I was sick so I wasn't able to try it. I'd go again for sure. I will see about Sullivan, that's a ways off yet.

Top Bottom