Dugger Gun & Knife Show
    Dugger Community Building
    843 South Hicum St.(just off HWY 54)
    March 12 & 13
    Sat 9-5 Sun 9-3
    $ 3 admission Kids 12 & under Free
    Food Available
    Free Parking
    For information call:Chad Reynolds (812)648-2407 or (812)201-0010 E-mail:cnreynolds@sbcglobal.net

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Be there sunday hopefully. I am meeting a buddy in Jasonville to show him how to field strip his LCP and a S&W 9mm. Maybe I can talk him into going to the gunshow with me. I will be wearing a hat backwards and have a big ole red beard. I will try to remember to wear a shirt with BowhuntnHoosier on it, probably a red one. Give me a shout out if ya see me. Hope to see some of you there.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I particularly liked the junk guns with the tape on the stock for sale not to mention with getting swept about 6 times. Sort of a smaller version of the 1500!

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    I just got home from there. Typical small gun show. It wasn't crowded to the point that you couldn't get around or look at the tables.
    I came home with a nice 16 gauge Model 12 Winchester. Still looking for a really nice 16 gauge A5 Browning.
    The ammo can guy (Steve Wilson) wasn't there. He went to another show up North somewhere, but I can't remember now what show he told me.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I showed up Saturday about 10 minutes before 9 and got right in. Pretty easy moving around at that time. i was there for about an hour, and when I left it was getting pretty crowded. Nice little show, nothing there that I had to have, and no great deals, so I left empty handed.

chad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Thanks to all that came & supported The Dugger Gun & Knife Show,see you next year.
    Chad

jabean

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Chad I wished you would have more than one show a year ,I know its probably hard to find dates that work with all the other gun shows in the area . The show at dugger has always been good for me ,always seem to be able to leave with several good buys .

chad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Chad I wished you would have more than one show a year ,I know its probably hard to find dates that work with all the other gun shows in the area . The show at dugger has always been good for me ,always seem to be able to leave with several good buys .

I wished had time to do another show in the fall around hunting season but I work Road Construction & we have 2 kids that play sports. Maybe when the kids get out of college we see about doing another.
    Thanks Alot for coming,it turned out really good.
    Chad

Top Bottom